PDA

View Full Version : Sigh

mr_astra_retired
12th February 2004, 05:18 PM
Went to pick up the new car this morning , was around the corner from the dealer when the mobile rang , was the sales lady , she says im real sorry but the car wont be ready till friday arvo as its getting detailed , .!!

WTF they have had the car for 2 weeks and they stuff me around on the day i go to pick it up ! Aparently the manager screwed up the pick up date

Oh well have waited for the car for about 8 weeks now spose 1 more day wont hurt :o

Anonymous
12th February 2004, 05:19 PM
Just think about it, when you pick it up, it'll be lookin absolutely shmick!

mr_astra_retired
12th February 2004, 05:20 PM
Yeah , still cant wait ill put pics up tomorrow arvo . :P

Anonymous
12th February 2004, 05:24 PM
Now that i cant wait for! :D

mr_astra_retired
12th February 2004, 05:31 PM
Im gunna put on the bov , opel grill and badge plus rear badge and hopefully get an exhaust time permitting ,so its goin to be one hell of a day !!

Anonymous
12th February 2004, 05:35 PM
Get the exhaust and BOV done... leave the others till later.

01CDsedan
12th February 2004, 09:50 PM
I'd look over that car *very* carefully before taking delivery of it - sounds like something may have happened to it at the last minute that needed some 'detailing' to sort out...

mr_astra_retired
13th February 2004, 06:02 AM
Oh yeah , dont worry , ill be taking my fine tooth comb with me LOL

Jass
13th February 2004, 06:08 AM
They did the same thing to me, turbo timer, and lowering had not been done, the jumbo springs were taking there time to arrive,bloody dealerships.

mr_astra_retired
13th February 2004, 06:11 AM
LOL yeah its hard for them to get anything right , except there profit margins :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
13th February 2004, 08:03 AM
LOL yeah its hard for them to get anything right , except there profit margins :lol: :lol:You said it right there...all they care about it getting your money into their bank account.

Good luck with it anyway mate, look forward to seeing the pics...and the car itself next week on the cruise ;)

ultim8DTM5
13th February 2004, 09:10 AM
They did the same thing to me, turbo timer, and lowering had not been done, the jumbo springs were taking there time to arrive,bloody dealerships.

The dealership installed these for you?

Anonymous
13th February 2004, 09:29 AM
I didn't know dealers could do mods like those...

Jass
13th February 2004, 09:33 AM
Dealer didn't they work along side a performance shop, well this one did, Paul Wakefield Holden, who work along side Ruf performance.

Anonymous
13th February 2004, 09:37 AM
RUF, another german performance shop.

ultim8DTM5
13th February 2004, 05:36 PM
No it aint, these RUF guys have nothing to do with their German counterparts of the same name.

RUF Deutsch = Porsche
RUF Au = Rice :lol: