PDA

View Full Version : Order books for the new vxr/gtc?

Younge
10th May 2012, 11:44 AM
Hey guys!
First of all, Hi i'm Daniel, aka Younge, recently moved here from England, Yes i'm a POME!
Before i came here i got a chance to see the new VXR and GTC in person. (Looks a lot better than the pictures and sounds dam sexy!)

I'm just curious to see if anyone knows when the order books will open for the GTC or the VXR.
I have spoken to guys from Astraownersclub.com and they seem to think we will get it at the end of the year?

I'm heading back home to England in July for a wedding and hopefully my friends will have their VXR by the time i land!

I'm really keen on getting one of these bad boys and hope someone can confirm where i can order one and when?

Younge

Wraith
10th May 2012, 12:36 PM
Wait till one of the Opel showrooms open up soon and go from there, otherwise you can register with them and get all the info from there :)

I'd say the OPC variants won't arrive here until at least years end or next year...

poita
10th May 2012, 12:39 PM
Base models up to the GTC will launch in September this year.

As for the OPC variant there is no official release date for Australia yet

Otherwise jump onto here and register your details - http://www.opel-australia.com.au/

Younge
10th May 2012, 12:39 PM
Is there any news on where the showrooms will be? I live in Brisbane at the moment and hope we get the chance to go down and view some of the new models!

Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep investigating and bugging opel until they give me an answer on when the books will open

poita
10th May 2012, 12:41 PM
Showrooms will be in most capital cities to start with

poita
10th May 2012, 12:42 PM
And unless you work for Opel/GM you will get very little information out of them

Younge
10th May 2012, 12:42 PM
Sweet! I'll keep an eye on the opel website to see when the books open! really want to get one of these badboys! Until than! time to shop for an astra!