PDA

View Full Version : Pre release promo video for the VXR

Nurb608
5th May 2012, 07:35 AM
This is a pre release video from Vauxhall on the new VXR range.

The VXR/OPC looks great, especially with the colour coded grill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Nkdm99wojqc

kabel
5th May 2012, 08:31 AM
It does look good !
Better start saving my pennies again.

UNEEQ
5th May 2012, 12:35 PM
Note the brand: Vauxhall

Bit of a letdown since I'm very eager for Opel to bring the OPC range out to Australia as soon as possible, but they haven't announced it yet afaik.

poita
5th May 2012, 12:39 PM
The yet to be confirmed rumour is the range will come out about 6mths after the initial launch.

I guess this will change depending on the reception they get from the September release

ChrisMaz
5th May 2012, 12:44 PM
Wow that does look excellent.

Hopefully Opel Australia manage to sell cars and hit their sales targets. Otherwise it could be quite short lived...

GM announced yesterday that they'll be restructuring in Europe due to another year of losses at Opel.

UNEEQ
5th May 2012, 04:00 PM
I really hope that the Australian market picks these cars up and makes Opel profitable. Even though Vauxhall may be turning over profit with them, at the end of the day, it's not a profit for the Opel brand specifically and I'd hate to see politics getting in the way of an amazing designer.

kabel
11th June 2012, 01:55 PM
Brochure !

https://www.vauxhallproductforum.co.uk/articles/3855.pdf

Shaun
22nd August 2012, 07:20 PM
Hopefully there is a OPC car on display at the Sydney International Motorshow " Hint HINT" To those at Opel
on the forum !

wootbeast
11th September 2012, 03:37 PM
I'm hoping the VXR will be out by at least March next year, that's when I am hoping to get one! So glad Opel is now in AUS :D

SA33DS
18th October 2012, 03:19 PM
Oh god!

I havent been on the forum for quite a while, but I just saw the OPC video on Opel Australia website.

I want one so bad!!!! Hopefully I can hold out from buying a new car until next year's release.

faneca
18th October 2012, 03:55 PM
I believe its on pre sale already. First shipments arriving on march

CORZZA
26th October 2012, 06:24 AM
Awesome!