PDA

View Full Version : Took delivery of my new Merc C Class Coupe

Wraith
26th April 2012, 06:59 PM
As mentioned in Aussie's 1M thread and hot off his heels, I've recently also taken delivery of some fine German machinery :)

This is a copy of what I posted up on the MB World forums, lots more pics but just these for now from the showroom on the day (04-04-2012)...

Quick details - C204 Coupe C250-CDI Fully optioned.

Diamond white exterior / Flamenco red leather interior with black throughout the interior and brushed aluminium trimmings.

My new daily driver :)

http://i47.tinypic.com/29byolk.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/301ika1.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2nqqm2t.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/zuovo8.jpg

Nurb608
26th April 2012, 07:05 PM
Very nice mate :) Congrats on the purchase!

hazrd
26th April 2012, 07:05 PM
Nice Ange!
What happened to the Mazda?

Wraith
26th April 2012, 07:23 PM
Very nice mate :) Congrats on the purchase!

Nice Ange!
What happened to the Mazda?

Thanks guys :)

Re the Mazda 3 SP25 after 11 and 1/2 months and travelled 25,400km and no one in the family to pass it onto and having to move it on with the impending Merc purchase, I sold it to a policeman :eek: LOL :)

The Mazda was a very good car overall and I liked it alot but I've always wanted a luxury/prestige brand vehicle that I could use and live with as a daily driver that ticked all the right boxes for my own personal requirements and this new diesel powered Merc Coupe is everything I was looking for and more, it truly is a fantastic machine...

Vectracious
26th April 2012, 08:32 PM
Congrats on the purchase Ang.

metry
26th April 2012, 08:42 PM
congratulations mate. the new coupes are beautiful cars. looking forward to more pics

mickos
26th April 2012, 08:59 PM
Good job that will be a nice daily!

Ice
26th April 2012, 09:05 PM
They boogie are sexy and economical! Good choice Ang

Wraith
27th April 2012, 12:45 AM
Thank you again for all the compliments guys it all adds to the euphoria, I'm over the moon with this car :)

In real life it looks alot better than in the pics, it has a very elegant and also a very sporty body, the interior is awesome, it packs more than enough power, performance and handling with phenominal ride quality, unrivalled features and safety and as you said Ice excellent efficiency...I've done 1907km in 3 weeks on just 2 tanks of fuel, filling with 56ltrs (it's total tank capacity is 64ltrs), I've taken it up to Mt Dandenong twice and up Arthurs Seat Dromana on the long Easter weekend and this thing blew me away at how well it went and handled on the uphill twisties, put the foot down and it's like firing a solid propellant rocket booster...back on normal roads it's super comfortable even on the worst road surfaces, quiet and effortless...and it turns lots of heads, I've already had numerous enviable comments on the car when parking from by standers and even from one servo attendant when filling up :D

It's fitted with all the available AMG options for this particular model, but there's still a few more new just released items on the way which will be installed as they arrive along with some nice Brabus hardware due later in the year specifically designed and made for this new C Class Coupe, can't wait to get all those goodies in and on this car :)

beeson1987
27th April 2012, 04:17 AM
very nice car mate. my uncle has one exactly the same.

PaulyJ
27th April 2012, 08:01 AM
Very nice mate!
Distronic, Xenons, knowing you the premium sounds package is in there too.
Congrats!

Wraith
27th April 2012, 09:05 AM
Very nice mate!
Distronic, Xenons, knowing you the premium sounds package is in there too.
Congrats!

Thanks Pauly :)

Yes it has those features you mention and a hell of alot more, I'm still trying to come to grips with all the bells and whistles there's 3 one inch thick manuals to get through LOL, nearly all features and commands can be activated via voice command and it actually works perfectly too :eek:

Sound system is a 470W 12 speaker (2 subs) Hardon Karmon 7.1 surround sound system, it sounds as good or better than the 12k set up I've got in my vert !!!

Awesome Car still totally stoked with it :)

Ice
27th April 2012, 09:37 AM
the sound system in these cars really is something different isnt it. Not to much either, its just right and can make most tracks sound really good. it creates such depth in the music which youve never heard before. My favourite feature on ours is the xenons which turn when you go into a corner....i think its brilliant. Have you used the distronic at all ? how do you find it ?

Ice
27th April 2012, 09:47 AM
double post...oooops

JohnBu
27th April 2012, 09:47 AM
Very nice..

Friend of mine has the same car with the same colour combo, white and red.

Only thing different is the wheels.

Price wise, Merc have really sharpened the price, they are now not super expensive (if you don't look at US prices).

Ice
27th April 2012, 09:50 AM
well the pricing of the new B class and the standard features you get with it are alot more affordable, closer than ever to VW. Wait till the A class hits our shores.

JohnBu
27th April 2012, 10:01 AM
No dual clutch Ange :eek6: ??? :D

btm
27th April 2012, 10:36 AM
very nice mate! congrats

Ice
27th April 2012, 10:53 AM
No dual clutch Ange :eek6: ??? :DI was about to say the 7 speed is just as good but your only joshin, haha

Wraith
27th April 2012, 01:06 PM
the sound system in these cars really is something different isnt it. Not to much either, its just right and can make most tracks sound really good. it creates such depth in the music which youve never heard before. My favourite feature on ours is the xenons which turn when you go into a corner....i think its brilliant. Have you used the distronic at all ? how do you find it ?

That's absolutely right Ice, the sound system sounds better than most and perfectly tuned to the cars interior, which you can adjust differently to exactly how you want it, the radio and MP3 files even sound as good as playing a CD, it also has a 10GB carputer HDD...

As for the Xenons, they turn right/left and also activate up and down, you can even set them on active automatic function and they'll always provide maximum light, automatically dipping when other road users are present, the headlights also have another light globe portal built into them that activates yet another sideways/cornering light which assists viewing when taking corners or parking - I'll have to take some pics for you guys it's absolutely brilliant !!!

Very nice..

Friend of mine has the same car with the same colour combo, white and red.

Only thing different is the wheels.

Price wise, Merc have really sharpened the price, they are now not super expensive (if you don't look at US prices).

Your right about pricing comparatively speaking against their direct competition (BMW and Audi) the C Class is sharply priced, but don't think they're cheap LOL...

A brand new factory ordered basic no options spec C250 Coupe will still set you back 75-80k drive-away depending on duco choice, fully loaded like mine and it's a 6 figure proposition...

No dual clutch Ange :eek6: ??? :D

From July this year, all C250's will feature an additional AMG sport plus package which includes rev matched downshifts and a whole array of other enhancements, of which if available I'm getting fitted to my car when the times comes :)

As Ice said the new upgraded 7spd in this car works extremely well as is, even in non sport mode where it takes off from standstill in 2nd, it still accelerates away effortlessly, in sport mode it's like a sling shot when using the brake hold feature (it's a bit like launch control) the twin turbo diesel in this thing hammers and it's got plenty of power upgrade potential too - all the way to 700nm of torque !!!

Wraith
27th April 2012, 01:09 PM
very nice mate! congrats

Thanks BTM :)

Silver Surfer
27th April 2012, 01:18 PM
Classy ride :thumbs:

Ice
27th April 2012, 03:24 PM
I have a feeling were going to be hearing alot about this car !

Ang, have you thought about doing a drive day ? although I wouldnt get into a C63....you may want to sell your car afterward, haha

Wraith
27th April 2012, 03:30 PM
I have a feeling were going to be hearing alot about this car !

Ang, have you thought about doing a drive day ? although I wouldnt get into a C63....you may want to sell your car afterward, haha

I'll limit it to this thread, but will possibly include it in the members ride section at some point in the future - whenever I get the chance to do a combined shoot with my other cars :)

And yes have already done the AMG drive day not long ago in Feb. got to track test drive at Sand down most of the AMG models including the C63, E63 and CLS63 all I can say is they were all f#*#*# AWESOME !!! :D

I'll post some pics up and even a vid of the C63 in action for you tonight or over the weekend :)

Hoss
27th April 2012, 06:16 PM
Nice ride. White suits the lines of the car.

Wraith
27th April 2012, 06:59 PM
Nice ride. White suits the lines of the car.

Thanks Hoss :)

The diamond white still has a bit of a creamy hue to it in certain light conditions, just like the basic MB solid white (calcite white) but under sunlight or bright bulb light the pearl/diamond metallic effect really comes to life and shows off the lines and curves beautifully...MB are now replacing their calcite white with solid polar white, this is a much brighter white like Audis ibis solid white colour...

For Ice, here's a pic of exactly what you were talking about, a new C63 Coupe...
http://i50.tinypic.com/2irlr8m.jpg

Do I love it and would I buy/own one ? absolutely who wouldn't...but as a daily driver to suit my personal needs, well.......

I've also got a some vid clips from the AMG day out in the C63 sedan (but had trouble loading them up - sorry), totally impressive but on another level were the new E63 and CLS63 with the new twin turbo V8 powerplant - gob smacking performance and total confidence inspiring control/handling, after just 2 laps of the Sand down race track I was able to drive them at full bore, such is their refinement...

I'll have to downsize some more pics and put up when I get the chance :)

Ice
27th April 2012, 08:40 PM
haha nice pic Ange, i was actually leaning on one at work today, only the 4 door and in exactly that same colour. Paulyj like the one wrapped in silver chrome.

You could use it as a daily although youde be filling up every 3 days. The new 5.5 TT powerplant is said to to as low as 10.1 litres per 100 which is pretty amazing....ide say closer to 14 or something along those lines. Back to reality.....what you have is perfect! ide probably take the C350 CDI but as you say its got enough torque as it is now.

Ice
27th April 2012, 08:44 PM
correction, the C350 CDI only comes in the sedan. but hey 7.1 seconds is good enough right ? ;)

CNBLU
28th April 2012, 09:09 AM
My boss has the new C63 coupe in pearl white and he is just 27 years old!!

dsuhiti91
28th April 2012, 09:17 AM
My boss has the new C63 coupe in pearl white and he is just 27 years old!!

What career is he in?

Back on topic, awesome ride. The white suits it perfectly - congrats!

CNBLU
28th April 2012, 05:32 PM
What career is he in?

Back on topic, awesome ride. The white suits it perfectly - congrats!

He owns a Cleaning Company!!!

Wraith
28th April 2012, 06:49 PM
correction, the C350 CDI only comes in the sedan. but hey 7.1 seconds is good enough right ? ;)

Correct !!! I would've jumped all over the C350-CDI if it was available in the coupe variant, I'll be spewing if that version gets released in future LOL - I test drove the C350-CDI on track at sand down and would take it as a daily driver over any other variant, hands down !!!

Not to worry though, there's power/performance upgrades that put the C250-CDI well over the impressive stock performance of the C350-CDI and it'll still use less fuel than the stock C350-CDI :D

My boss has the new C63 coupe in pearl white and he is just 27 years old!! Congrats to your boss Gav. :) BTW the colour is called diamond white :)

There would be one in my garage too but as said it dosn't suit my requirements, awesome machine but not something I could live with as a daily driver and I already have my weekend 'fun' cars with more to come ;)

Wraith
28th April 2012, 06:59 PM

haha nice pic Ange, i was actually leaning on one at work today, only the 4 door and in exactly that same colour. Paulyj like the one wrapped in silver chrome.

You could use it as a daily although youde be filling up every 3 days. The new 5.5 TT powerplant is said to to as low as 10.1 litres per 100 which is pretty amazing....ide say closer to 14 or something along those lines. Back to reality.....what you have is perfect! ide probably take the C350 CDI but as you say its got enough torque as it is now.

Sorry Ice forgot to include this quote above LOL :)

But yes as said the MB CDI's are definitely the way to go for totally liveable, efficient and cost effective everyday use vehicles, if I a young family to cart around, then the C350-CDI sedan would've been the vehicle of choice ;)

Ice
28th April 2012, 07:04 PM
I was just on my way to work and thought I just saw you turning onto Westall Rd extension :)
This was about 6pm

Wraith
30th April 2012, 12:37 PM
very nice car mate. my uncle has one exactly the same.

Classy ride :thumbs:

Apologies I left you guys out earlier on saying thank you for your said compliments - thanks again :)

Wraith
30th April 2012, 12:41 PM
I was just on my way to work and thought I just saw you turning onto Westall Rd extension :)
This was about 6pm

If that was Saturday arvo, then yes it was me - was going to the inlaws after coming back from St Kilda - man what a small World LOL :D

I'm up and down quite alot that way, sometimes take Springvale Rd or City Link instead of the Princess Hwy :)

Are you associated with a MB dealership Ice ?? if so I may pop around sometime...

poita
30th April 2012, 12:43 PM
May I just say, on behalf of the forum, about time you bought something :p :) :lol:

Great buy Ange, enjoy it mate, although by the sounds of things you already are!

Oh and are those rear plates illuminated? Or is it just the flash?

Wraith
30th April 2012, 12:57 PM
May I just say, on behalf of the forum, about time you bought something :p :) :lol:

Great buy Ange, enjoy it mate, although by the sounds of things you already are!

Oh and are those rear plates illuminated? Or is it just the flash?

Thanks Pete :)

How about the Mazda 3 SP25 ?? purchased that one Feb last year with pretty much immediate delivery :)

The Merc purchase was made on the last week of Dec. last year (23rd) so approx. 4 months wait which wasn't too bad :)

I am totally enjoying it Pete, after owning lots of other nice cars and as others who've either tried or owned similar they drive and make you feel a step above all else...

And yeah those plates in the pic are lit up from the flash, got the same ones in white with black font and silver background with black font, so IMO the black back groung with white font suits it the best, those Euro plates have been passed down now from 3 of my past daily drivers over about the last 6 or so years - 1st Calibra, then the SP25 and now the Merc :)

PaulyJ
30th April 2012, 01:23 PM
If that was Saturday arvo, then yes it was me - was going to the inlaws after coming back from St Kilda - man what a small World LOL :D

I'm up and down quite alot that way, sometimes take Springvale Rd or City Link instead of the Princess Hwy :)

Are you associated with a MB dealership Ice ?? if so I may pop around sometime...

We both work at MB Head Office in Mulgrave

PaulyJ
30th April 2012, 01:26 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2irlr8m.jpg

With Peter Hackett checking his FB in the background...

Yeah I did that drive day too a few months back. The technology, power, everything in these cars just amazes me

Wraith
30th April 2012, 05:25 PM
We both work at MB Head Office in Mulgrave

All right Pauly, I didn't know that all the more reason for you guys to get yourselves a Merc too :)

With Peter Hackett checking his FB in the background...

Yeah I did that drive day too a few months back. The technology, power, everything in these cars just amazes me

Yes that guy above did an excellent MB features presentation, he's very well versed at everything MB :)

Ice
1st May 2012, 08:56 AM

Yep Paulyj is my bitch ;) hehe yeh pop round one day and we can go have lunch somewhere, can take you out the back, where all the amg's are sitting waiting to be driven and the training centre and Military vehicles :)

Wraith
1st May 2012, 01:22 PM
Yep Paulyj is my bitch ;) hehe yeh pop round one day and we can go have lunch somewhere, can take you out the back, where all the amg's are sitting waiting to be driven and the training centre and Military vehicles :)

That sounds like a great idea, have already been all over most of the AMG range but certainly the military vehicles would be of interest, there's alot of articles on the MB forum I'm a member of on the G series that's one tough vehicle...

Are Saturdays a goer ?? I'm pretty much locked up weekdays...

Ice
2nd May 2012, 03:28 PM
That sounds like a great idea, have already been all over most of the AMG range but certainly the military vehicles would be of interest, there's alot of articles on the MB forum I'm a member of on the G series that's one tough vehicle...

Are Saturdays a goer ?? I'm pretty much locked up weekdays...

Not going to Happen on a Saturday im afraid, everything is locked up. It would have to be a weekday when we are all here....its not that exciting really!

Wraith
3rd May 2012, 08:42 AM
Not going to Happen on a Saturday im afraid, everything is locked up. It would have to be a weekday when we are all here....its not that exciting really!

Was thinking that Ice, would more for the catch up with yourself and Pauly :)

Don't worry we'll do it sometime when we can all get together...

aussie_in_london
3rd May 2012, 07:42 PM
Congrats mate

Looks well nice.

Happy motoring : )

Wraith
7th May 2012, 12:51 PM
Congrats mate

Looks well nice.

Happy motoring : )

Thanks Aussie :)

Ice
22nd June 2012, 05:30 PM
Had me one of these today Ange :) what a beautiful car to drive and quick too! Different power delivery to the cdi but sounds great.

http://img.tapatalk.com/31b0013b-1f12-adb3.jpg

Wraith
27th June 2012, 01:08 PM
Had me one of these today Ange :) what a beautiful car to drive and quick too! Different power delivery to the cdi but sounds great.

http://img.tapatalk.com/31b0013b-1f12-adb3.jpg

NICE !!!

They do drive very well and the V6 sound is awesome when you thrash its tits off LOL :D

I've now fully adjusted to the C250-CDI and boy what a Mr Hyde it becomes when you want it to be especially on uphill twisties, it's fantastic and I only have to visit the servo half as much compared to any petrol car of mine :)

I'm still curious and anxious to see if MB release a C350-CDI coupe, now that will really put me in a dilemma LOL :D

corsaford
27th June 2012, 02:47 PM
Again oily rags all the way I would not go back now, the x5 mite go up for sale next year and look at a 5 series d :-)

Ice
27th June 2012, 09:13 PM
Well they have a 350 cdi sedan but you can bet your bottom dollar they won't bring out the diesel in the 350...... Opens things up to much in the market.....they have every possible conceivable option in Germany though.

Wraith
28th June 2012, 01:34 PM
Again oily rags all the way I would not go back now, the x5 mite go up for sale next year and look at a 5 series d :-)

If you get a 'good and proper one' I couldn't agree more, this Merc oiler of mine is way over expectations for an oiler so I'm definitely a convert especially considering there's even better than that out there :)

The new BMW 5 series model comes with awesome diesel powerplant options...

Well they have a 350 cdi sedan but you can bet your bottom dollar they won't bring out the diesel in the 350...... Opens things up to much in the market.....they have every possible conceivable option in Germany though.

Yes and as said it's that C350-CDI sedan that I've driven that's really caught my attention, it is totally awesome and I've have it over even just about any petrol engine choice, perfect combination of power, torque, performance, smoothness, sound, longevity, reliability, efficiency and cost effective service costs all in the one package - perfect daily driver choice !!! but pity not in the C Class Coupe :(

Ice do they have this variant in Germany ??? I can't see why they wouldn't bring it to Aust.

Ice
29th June 2012, 10:18 PM
Yeah mate, they have allot in Germany which we don't have here. Check it Merc de and you ll see and them drewel at the price we pay. More than anyone else in the world.

Oh and took delivery of my C today.

C200 cdi E30 edition, navi, reverse camera and sunroof, otherwise the pov pack, haha. All I'm missing is the xenons and sounds pack which the missus has.

http://img.tapatalk.com/7a97d20c-9c2b-cae6.jpg

Wraith
2nd July 2012, 01:30 PM
Yeah mate, they have allot in Germany which we don't have here. Check it Merc de and you ll see and them drewel at the price we pay. More than anyone else in the world.

Oh and took delivery of my C today.

C200 cdi E30 edition, navi, reverse camera and sunroof, otherwise the pov pack, haha. All I'm missing is the xenons and sounds pack which the missus has.

http://img.tapatalk.com/7a97d20c-9c2b-cae6.jpg

AWESOME mate congrats, I also love the sedans and wagons, but didn't need the extra seats or space on this car myself because I have so many others for those tasks :)

Love the MB red colour too, it's a proper deep non orange red...

The ride quality in that car you have there will leave you wanting whenever you step into any other car !!! :)

Enjoy your upper class motoring :D

BTW there's going to be a Melb. mini meet of C Class Coupes (and possibly other C Class variants) in the near future from the World MB forums board, I'll let you know when that happens and your most welcome to come along - actually you may also want to join up :)

Ice
2nd July 2012, 05:03 PM
well guess what ! the car was delivered late because it was damaged at the docks apparently......turns out there is an exhaust leak or something wrong with the manifold (which obviously wasnt repaired properly) so ive just given it back and been given a replacement until its fixed.....ide probably like to keep this one too, got the lot in it and yeah your right, im spoilt, any other car wont quite feel the same ! Im not sure about the meet....i dont quite deserve it....its my company car, not my own if you know what i mean but ill certaily take a look at those forums to see what other people are talking about.

Wraith
3rd July 2012, 01:04 PM
well guess what ! the car was delivered late because it was damaged at the docks apparently......turns out there is an exhaust leak or something wrong with the manifold (which obviously wasnt repaired properly) so ive just given it back and been given a replacement until its fixed.....ide probably like to keep this one too, got the lot in it and yeah your right, im spoilt, any other car wont quite feel the same ! Im not sure about the meet....i dont quite deserve it....its my company car, not my own if you know what i mean but ill certaily take a look at those forums to see what other people are talking about.

Sounds good ICE hope it all gets fixed up :)

Not to worry if it's a company or privately owned car, you can show up to meets regardless as you have the right car type...

I'll let you know when it happens and see if it fits on that particular day/time for you, you may be busy with other things that's fine, I thought it would be a good opportunity for us to meet, not just there for the MB meet :)

Oh if yours is fully loaded, then try out the Distronic auto self drive cruise control function - it's freaky !!! just sit back and let the car drive itself LOL I love it :D

Ice
3rd July 2012, 09:50 PM
Sounds good ICE hope it all gets fixed up :)

Not to worry if it's a company or privately owned car, you can show up to meets regardless as you have the right car type...

I'll let you know when it happens and see if it fits on that particular day/time for you, you may be busy with other things that's fine, I thought it would be a good opportunity for us to meet, not just there for the MB meet :)

Oh if yours is fully loaded, then try out the Distronic auto self drive cruise control function - it's freaky !!! just sit back and let the car drive itself LOL I love it :D yeah the 350 had that and i loved it although when someone cuts in it sometimes gives you a shock unless youve set it closer.

Wraith
4th July 2012, 01:23 PM
yeah the 350 had that and i loved it although when someone cuts in it sometimes gives you a shock unless youve set it closer.

Certainly does !!! you have to keep a keen eye on it all LOL especially the auto stopping in the event other cars start doing funny things in front of you and the distronic fails to stop correctly - first sign of that is the 'presafe' feature activating then you have to break instead :eek:

Must say that only really happens in trafficated conditions which of course is not suitable for distronic use, But I thought I 'd give it a go anyway, it handled it pretty well, on Freeway/Highway runs its performed faultlessly so far and its also returned a lower fuel burn figure compared to when I'm in control, so I guess I'll just let the car drive itself whenever I'm Freeway cruising :)

poita
4th July 2012, 01:26 PM
Is that the feature that keeps the constant gap between you and the car in front?

And auto adjusts if they slow down or speed up?

Wraith
4th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Is that the feature that keeps the constant gap between you and the car in front?

And auto adjusts if they slow down or speed up?

Yes, that's the one Pete and it's not fixed it's all variable depending how you want or need it to be :)

The gap and all the other operating parameters can be changed or adjusted on the fly as well...

poita
4th July 2012, 01:35 PM
Pretty cool stuff!

Wraith
5th July 2012, 01:38 PM
Pretty cool stuff!

Sure is Pete, very cool and freaky as said especially the first time you use it - the wait to see if it brakes and stops the car LOL, had me in a cold sweat first time it breaked from 100-0km/h after a Freeway run after encountering road works...it all worked as though I was driving :)

Thereafter re-starting (which is an input the driver has to do) but all you need do is tap the accelerator and then the automatic driving takes over again adjusting it's speed, distance, slowing down, re-accelerating, stopping etc. to fit in with what other vehicles around you are doing just like as you would normally do yourself...

I've gotten so used to it, I hardly ever drive manually anymore on Freeway runs, whereas before with other cars I hardly ever used cruise control, but this set up in the Merc which actually takes over entirely (except for the re-start from fully stoped) is so complete it makes a World of difference and if you get lazy and fall asleep, it's got a built in drivers safety package features that'll quickly slow down and stop the car and wake you up too :D

poita
5th July 2012, 11:51 PM
sounds like a cheek clencher the first time you use it LOL!

Might have to go and test drive one at the local dealership

Wraith
6th July 2012, 12:57 PM
sounds like a cheek clencher the first time you use it LOL!

Might have to go and test drive one at the local dealership

If you get the chance definitely - here in Melb. the MB dealers are quite willing to let people sample their cars, if you do take em up on it, try out both the petrols and the oilers :)

I've got another AMG open day coming up later this year similar to the one I did back in March to which I can invite one other person to come along, pity your not in Melb. Pete otherwise you could come along and sample just about all of the AMG range as well as alot of 'cooking models' on the track - you'd absolutely love a fang in some of the new AMG's with the new V8 twin turbo, the N/A V8 C63 is also a shock the system the first time you experience it :D

poita
6th July 2012, 12:59 PM
Depends when, I may be back down again soon

Wraith
6th July 2012, 04:49 PM
Depends when, I may be back down again soon

If that's the case I'll let you know - AFAIK it'll be around October/November...

If you can't make it, I might make a thread out of it and see if someone would like to come along - hopefully there won't be any brawls over it LOL :D

Oh and I'd better not tell my Bro about it either or he'll definitely take up the offer :p