PDA

View Full Version : Lowlife Scum

PerthSXi
30th November 2004, 07:05 PM
Last week i finally opelised my astra after ordering my badges online. :lol:
Last nite some scumbag/scumbags de-opelised my astra. :evil:
Well, looks like its back to searching ebay............. :bang: But then again if they do it once.........they'll probably do it again :shock:so its probably better off just leaving it debadged :cry:

mr_astra_retired
30th November 2004, 07:16 PM
Ah crap mate thats terrible , i cant stand thieves :evil:

OPC
30th November 2004, 07:31 PM
DAMN :evil: what kinda tight ass would do that?
sorry to hear that and i hate theives too :evil:

Mitch
30th November 2004, 07:33 PM
That totally sucks.

Shazza
30th November 2004, 07:38 PM
Mitch who the hell is that chick in ur profile? :D

This would be a good time to use the PM function.
Keep it on topic. - OpelAus Staff

PerthSXi
30th November 2004, 07:43 PM
well the only bright side is that they didnt rip off the astra badge.......so i dont think they have an astra.

Mitch
30th November 2004, 07:47 PM
Mitch who the hell is that chick in ur profile? :D

That would be my girlfriend...

... we can all have a dream can't we? :lol: lol

But seriously, I don't know what her name is. I just some how found photos of her and I fell in love. 8)

Shazza
30th November 2004, 08:06 PM
hehehe she's a hottie :)

YuSuF
30th November 2004, 08:11 PM
Ohh that sux to hear :evil:

They leave any damage?

PerthSXi
30th November 2004, 08:18 PM
a tiny scratch on the boot that will buff out. my mum just got home and they have debadged her corolla and left a 5 cm scratch across the boot. ill kill em iif i catch em :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anonymous
30th November 2004, 08:48 PM
I *moderated* hate *moderated* that disrespect other peoples rides :evil:

If ya catch the *moderated*, We'll give them a Classic OpelAus Physical Warning.

Stuey
30th November 2004, 09:28 PM
*moderated* ....makes you sick. Sorry to hear the bad news. I am also worried about mine getting nicked off the back whenever I leave my carparked up somewhere. That..and coming back to find it on bricks.

blueraven
1st December 2004, 12:05 AM
i have an opel badge for the grill here if you want it....

NUTTTR
1st December 2004, 12:53 AM
FS - Full set of Opel badges - Suit Astra - Specifically the 03 models...
On a side note, also have a few badges off a corolla if anyone's interested...

LOL :)
It sucks, but there's always going to be someone jelous of your ride, it's just one of the things we have to put up with!
Aaron

KevinFok
1st December 2004, 12:56 AM
man i hate people who disrespect other peoples belongs in general......they think its cool to do it to someone else but when that happens to themselves they crack the *moderated*.

i know some of those low life scums which i wish i never met....going on and bragging how they did this and they were doing this to certain things......and when they see convertables open they would spit in it and *moderated* made me wanna just bash the living brain out of their heads

R3N
1st December 2004, 01:57 AM
I think they stole his rear badge right?

Whereabouts did this happen mate? If ya want to get a new rear badge from slimcraigie let me know so I can get one with ya too

Vampire
1st December 2004, 02:10 AM
Sorry to hear yours got stolen. I just put mine on. If anyone steals it, they will be punished accordingly. I'm not nice when angry :twisted:

Jass
1st December 2004, 06:57 AM
Wouldn't you just love to catch them in the act. Crack open some heads!

SmellyTofu
1st December 2004, 07:56 AM
Why did you think I went Vauxhall? :) No one knows the brand, the badge isn't as clean or as distinct as an Opel and I don't think anyone would want a Griffin as a badge. :D

But yes it sucks to have it flipped off. It's not like it's an expensive badge. It's as expensive as a Holden badge (if not cheaper) though just rare.

Benny-o
1st December 2004, 10:01 AM
Pretty lame, you can understand presteige car badges getting nicked, oh and ofcourse the fully sik holden badges, but opel badges! don't get me wrong, our opels rock! But yeah.. too bad dude, that hurts. I'm pretty dissapointed to think that ppl who drive opels actually go and do that sorta stuff. lame

Blitzkrieg
1st December 2004, 11:47 AM
The most frustrating fact about the whole thing is, that you'll never find out who did it.

OPL-20T
1st December 2004, 12:26 PM
ye u can , opelize ur car again and then park it in the same pozzi and just wait fo rthem, im sure they'll come around again. then its payback.

Rhino
1st December 2004, 02:07 PM
Sadly, they probably put them next to the 'TYPE-R' badge on their Lancer.

I was hoping this sort of thing wouldn't happen... and is half the reason it is taking me so long to Opelise.

Where did this happen?

FLY-SRi
1st December 2004, 02:16 PM
damz..sorry to hear mate...this kinad thing makes me not wanna take my car outta the garage

astro boy
1st December 2004, 04:38 PM
I've had this scratch on my paintwork just above the turbo sign, which I'v always thought was from me backing into a branch or something. But yesterday I had a closer look and there was damage to the top of the Turbo badge itself. Seems like someone had tried to do a quick debadging and failed. This pisses me off more. If your going to steal someones badge atleast have the decency to not leave big scratch marks everwhere :x

frankie9fingers
1st December 2004, 05:54 PM
It's times like these we need to consider electifying our cars to condemn these kokknockers to death by frying them! That'll teach those 14yr old brats!

astro boy
1st December 2004, 06:06 PM
It's times like these we need to consider electifying our cars to condemn these kokknockers to death by frying them! That'll teach those 14yr old brats!
I'd pay good money for something like that :D

PerthSXi
1st December 2004, 07:08 PM
in response to rhino and rens question, it happened in my driveway in dianella, which you would think is not as bad as say balga or armadale. my car was sitting in my driveway from about 9pm monday nite til i went to go to work at 5am the next morning. i rang the cops today and 7 cars in my part of dianella were de-badged that nite. i reckon it was probably a bunch of school leavers..........but i guess ill never know. :cry: im now gonna take the garage space that my brothers hyundai is taking up....i mean who wants a hyundai badge oon their car. :lol:

R3N
1st December 2004, 08:15 PM
you should drive a hyundai, their badges are interchangable with hondes :lol:

It's a good thing I have a garage door, safer IMO

If your going to steal someones badge atleast have the decency to not leave big scratch marks everwhere

I'll be gentle next time :) jk

NEMO
1st December 2004, 08:26 PM
You lucky it was just the badges... some fool took my blinkers, center caps for the alloys and a few of the plastic covers that go over the nuts on the wheels.

Must be building a Astra is his backyard!!!

PerthSXi
1st December 2004, 08:28 PM
lol. there was a drug bust today in perth where the cops found a whole 4wd disassembled and stacked in a trailer.

extralarge
2nd December 2004, 11:16 AM
why would you debadge when you can buy for so cheap..

feel sorry for ya man

16vopl
19th December 2004, 04:16 PM
why would you debadge when you can buy for so cheap..
exactly, there are some real tightass' out there.. and debadging surely they damage the badge aswell and then it was pointless :roll: