PDA

View Full Version : Hi there, im from the Netherlands xD

liveandlearn
30th January 2012, 08:27 AM
Hi everyone,

I am a member of Vectra Team Nederland (translated, Vectra Team the netherlands), I always drove a Vectra,
2 Years ago i bought a Vectra B from 1996, Since then i made a lot of changes.:
Added Leather interiour, Added and MID, added crousecontrole, made the 2 airbags in the seats working, heated seats, Angel Eye headlights, painted engine parts, electric windows in the back. working on my dashboard at the moment (colourchanging needles) and working on my total closure. Also, next week im picking up an original alarm unit (complete) and a complete windows washing unit including the headlight sprayers and the sensor.
This year, the car proberly will get a new bodykit and a new paint job.

This photo was from a Opel Meeting june 2011, it was shopped a little cause It's one of the foto's i like the most. Since it not only shows my hobby, but my friends in the club who have the same hobby, standing around my project while someone in the car is makeing his own music on the fly on an ipod on my soundsystem :rofl1:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/roadkill__1984/Auto/vec062011.jpg

As mentioned i'm working on the total closure mod, this is how i ended up here. But as always i'm not that shy on trying to speak English. Actually love the language more then my own language hehe.

As always, most of the information i need to find are not find-able in my own country. So i end up abroad :lol:

Hopefully i can learn a lot from you guys and if i can help with anyone feel free to ask. I always find that cross country solutions always vary from solutions in my own country.

imemi
30th January 2012, 08:37 AM
Welcome! Nice ride! Im sure you'll learn a heap, everyone here is very helpful.

btm
30th January 2012, 08:48 AM
howdy and welcome to the site!

liveandlearn
30th January 2012, 08:54 AM
At the moment im really trying to figure out that total closure mod.
In my country i work on a magazine for the club, I could maybe take some info of it and paste it here as how to's, but i should need some help since i do speak quite some of the English language, i have a hard time in technical English.

For people who are interested, i have uploaded the oktober/november issue here:
http://vtn.orgfree.com/VTNMAG2NOV/

Hope you like it. (its dutch though)

guy 27
30th January 2012, 10:18 AM
Welcome to oa

dutchy
30th January 2012, 11:06 AM
Welkom :smile5:

phatmax
30th January 2012, 08:51 PM
Welcome.

willhouse
30th January 2012, 09:25 PM
Welkom bij OA. Waar kom je vandaan? (Welke stad?)
Ik woon in Tiel, tot March, dan terug naar Australie.
Leuk auto ook, heel netjes!
Mijn Nederlands is echt slecht, maar ik probeer!

dutchy
30th January 2012, 11:14 PM

:thumbs: Like a dutchman

liveandlearn
4th February 2012, 06:31 AM
Your not doing to bad, i must admit!

Im from around Eindhoven. Tiel is quite far away from were im from. Great knowing how small the world gets this way :D

Bobarache
4th February 2012, 11:07 PM
Welcome to Opel Aus mate !! Nice Vectra

liveandlearn
6th April 2012, 08:00 AM
with my current phone I can't browse this forum and thus through my heavy work schedule i'm not able to check the forum regularly.Hope my new phone will allow me to :D