PDA

View Full Version : STOOPID DRIVERS!!!!

KevinFok
25th November 2004, 09:24 PM
a sad sad day for my astra today

while i was finding a car park at GlenWavery today

as soon as i saw a car park i moved a bit to the right and indicated left to my car spot and at that time a STOOPID ASS ASIAN LADY DRIVER tries to over take me on the LEFT side of my car as IDIOTIC as it may SEEM she made me crash into her

and to make her MORE STOOPID its a BLOODY ONE WAY STREET with NO LANES TO OVER TAKE

and look wot happened to my poor poor car now

Mitch
25th November 2004, 09:38 PM
Sorry to hear. That's one more Astra involved in an accident. :|

KevinFok
25th November 2004, 09:54 PM
does anyone know if i can claim a turbo front bumber from insurance ??
and at the same time color code my car and get the turbo head lights as well ahahhahaha

Mitch
25th November 2004, 10:02 PM
You might be able to if you pay the extra, that's if a Sri Turbo bar costs more than a standard Sri bar.

Bernard Siong
25th November 2004, 10:05 PM
ahhahha i got the cdx bumper for same price but added $200 for foggies
same shit happen to me
a bloody asian chick hit the front of my car

mixmelb
25th November 2004, 10:40 PM
Sorry to hear that, I supposed I won't be seeing your car at the carpark behind the HK Seafood Restaurant for a while now.
Just for suggestion, if u live around Hawthorn, try Mark Wyatt Panel Beater.
PM me for more detail.

KevinFok
26th November 2004, 12:19 AM
think ill go get some quotes around and get the most expensive pannel beaters so i get a huge amount on my quote and then take it to a cheaper place and use the same amount and get some extra mods to my car as well :D

Pharkus
26th November 2004, 07:59 AM
think ill go get some quotes around and get the most expensive pannel beaters so i get a huge amount on my quote and then take it to a cheaper place and use the same amount and get some extra mods to my car as well

You might wanna be careful doing the above and try to keep it legit. You should however be able to get the turbo front bar for a top up price. It shouldn't be that much more expensive. Oh and when you find out can you let us know how much a Turbo front bar costs with foggies, or anyone else for that matter. Good luck mate.

sri22m
26th November 2004, 08:40 AM
I had a similiar problem, I had the choice of SRi turbo front or the Normal SRi front as the cost was similiar. Check it out by getting a quote from your local holden dealer for both front ends and then taking the quotes to your insurance co.

Then you can discuss this with them about which one they are willing to pay for, and then you can pay the difference. for me it was $200.00 fitted and painted.

Benny-o
26th November 2004, 09:41 AM
WEll it seems to be the month for it!! Went out in funky town last nyt, ended up having one to many so left my car a few blocks away infront of a church, come back this morning and some tools have tride to rip the rear number plate off, scratched the crap out if it in trying, and smashed my no. plate cover, foot prints all over the car, roof everything, real impressed. but that was it, guessing they got caught in the act. Not to impressed, but still i feel OK knowing the damage they could have caused..

It's a sad month for astra's! :(

Mitch
26th November 2004, 12:14 PM
WEll it seems to be the month for it!! Went out in funky town last nyt, ended up having one to many so left my car a few blocks away infront of a church, come back this morning and some tools have tride to rip the rear number plate off, scratched the crap out if it in trying, and smashed my no. plate cover, foot prints all over the car, roof everything, real impressed. but that was it, guessing they got caught in the act. Not to impressed, but still i feel OK knowing the damage they could have caused..

It's a sad month for astra's! :(

This is why I never leave my car out of my sight for very long.

Pharkus
26th November 2004, 12:26 PM
Yes my car too. Mostly it's garage to garage (I'm lucky enough to have a car park at work) but if not then never left overnight anywhere.

Goodluck with the repairs.

GOZOFF
26th November 2004, 12:28 PM
Damm.... Sorry to see your Astra like that hope its on the road with a new Astra Turbo front end asap 8)