PDA

View Full Version : New here from Bris, QLD

Namus
24th November 2004, 08:22 PM
Hi all,

I'm new here obviously and am in Brissy. Currently drive a '01 Astra CD in that bluey green colour, and am with the boys at the FIST garage....u may have seen me around the Mt Ommaney or Milton-ish areas

Done a few things to it already, mainly external visual sorta stuff, some sound, bigger wheels, brakes, suspension (jus done)..

So where are all the modified opels up here? I don't get on the net much so it's harder for me to keep track or jus to find u ppl as it is, but where do most of the ppl congregate up here? Do u guys have cruises or events regularly??

I'll leave a mobile number with whoever is the moderator here, so if u guys contact me next time an event/cruise is happening.....i'd dearly love to meet up with other modified Opel owners as i'm yet to, but also cause we're a unique brand

Cheers

Mitch
24th November 2004, 08:29 PM
Hi, Welcome to the site.

Your Astra sounds interesting, got any photos of it?

Cheers,
Mitch

Namus
24th November 2004, 08:31 PM
i do have dig photos, but i'm a bit unco at loading them up...will post as soon as i can though

aMAZing
24th November 2004, 08:41 PM
brissie opelites gather at roma street, thursday nights, round 7pm

Namus
24th November 2004, 08:45 PM
wat part of roma st?

DrDevil
24th November 2004, 09:58 PM
at the roma street parklands, just drive thru - we are hard to miss :)

DrDevil
24th November 2004, 10:00 PM
more details here (http://opelaus.com/phpBB2-3/viewtopic.php?t=4043&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

Namus
26th January 2005, 11:54 AM
here pics

[web:fb498960f6]http://opelaus.com/phpBB2-3/album_pic.php?pic_id=520[/web:fb498960f6]

others in my gallery...

mackeysam
26th January 2005, 07:34 PM
dammnnnnn, she's a nice one :P

Nem
26th January 2005, 09:22 PM
Welcome Brisvegian!
Nice automobile you have there. :)

ecstasy
26th January 2005, 11:07 PM
very nice indeed, welcome!

The Sentinel
26th January 2005, 11:16 PM
W00t!! Another Astra :-)

shaohaok
5th February 2005, 07:09 PM
nice ride!
i'm a big fan of those wheels. had a set of those on my SRi and also used to have them on my corolla.

do u have EBC rotors? and did u used to go to that Mr Muffler place down at McGregor?

Namus
6th February 2005, 09:17 AM
thanks man....i've got DBA slotted rotors...high quality stuff; work real awesome...think i mighta been to that Mr muffler place like once, but it was like prob about this time last year and my car looked VERY different to wat it does now...Y do u ask?

u may see me around that area more now as i'm starting uni at Griffith in about three-ish weeks..

shaohaok
13th February 2005, 12:12 AM
thanks man....i've got DBA slotted rotors...high quality stuff; work real awesome...think i mighta been to that Mr muffler place like once, but it was like prob about this time last year and my car looked VERY different to wat it does now...Y do u ask?

u may see me around that area more now as i'm starting uni at Griffith in about three-ish weeks..

coz i knew someone who used to be around that Mr Muffler place. and he had opel badges. but come to think of it now, it was a 5dr CD hatch. and it had a BIG cannon at the back.

oh well, gimme a toot if u see me around. it's not to hard to spot me apparently. usually along mains road and kessels

Namus
13th February 2005, 07:50 AM
got any pics of ur car? mines in the avatar...hard to miss...most ppl notice it....me hate cannons and i haven't yet opelised my car..