PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Sydney, awd Turbo Calibra and me!

imemi
13th January 2012, 01:26 PM
Hi HI,

I'm currently finishing an awd turbo calibra project. Was originally my dad's, hasn't been rego'd for years and well...I love her. Even if she is a whole bunch of trouble.

I'm Emily, 27, Female, still a car noob even though I've been hanging out with my dad in his garage with various projects for like...21 years.

Gonna be asking questions and being annoying for sure. Hoping some of you Sydney Calibra owners can help out.

Em!

ChrisMaz
13th January 2012, 01:38 PM
Welcome to OA.

Good luck with the cali. You'll find plenty of help here.

guy 27
13th January 2012, 01:41 PM
Welcome to OA

nigelh
13th January 2012, 01:47 PM
Welcome to OA
Happy to help with any questions you have.

poita
13th January 2012, 01:50 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Plenty of other lunatics with calibras here!

imemi
13th January 2012, 01:56 PM
Thanks! I appreciate it. I want to formulate half decent questions instead of just throwing out there everything I think of. So I will appreciate any help when I ask and am happy to be signed up for now!

hazrd
13th January 2012, 05:19 PM
Welcome. Throw some pics up of it when you get a chance :)

glider
13th January 2012, 07:10 PM
welcome to OA, glad to see another calibra getting some love

imemi
14th January 2012, 10:40 AM
Welcome. Throw some pics up of it when you get a chance :)

Haha I'll try. She's very average looking, I want her on the road then I'll start fixing up how she looks.

Feelinlucky75
14th January 2012, 10:57 AM
Hi emily, welcome to opelaus

Good to see more nsw members :D
have a look in the nsw section when you get a chance, trying to organise a cruise later on this year. Hope the cally is registered so you can tag along :D

imemi
15th January 2012, 02:10 PM
Hi emily, welcome to opelaus

Good to see more nsw members :D
have a look in the nsw section when you get a chance, trying to organise a cruise later on this year. Hope the cally is registered so you can tag along :D

sounds great. Am Sure I will have her ready...Have cleared up a few other issues this weekend just need the awd fixed!

btm
16th January 2012, 09:04 AM
howdy and welcome to the site!

good luck with the project

Calibrated
16th January 2012, 05:29 PM
Welcome!

I miss mine :(

imemi
16th January 2012, 06:56 PM
Thanks BTM and Calibrated.

Yeah Calibrated, i used to have just a standard Calibra, sold that when I stopped driving for a while, when the chance came up to buy dad's baby I jumped at it, seems I'm hooked.