PDA

View Full Version : hello to everyone

its4uray
7th December 2011, 07:53 AM
hello every one http://www.opelaus.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.png

be kind when i stuff up im new to forums
my spelling and grammar are bad (so bad that spell check has trouble)http://www.opelaus.com/forums/images/icons/icon8.png
just bought a ...SB Barina 5 Speed c14se go fast Red
so i hope to meet some nice people that can help if and when needed of if i can help them

so hi

Dahlia
7th December 2011, 08:02 AM
Welcome to OA!

03srit
7th December 2011, 08:51 AM
Welcome bud.

faneca
7th December 2011, 09:21 AM
Welcome!

btm
7th December 2011, 10:41 AM
howdy and welcome to the site

any plans for you new ride?

guy 27
7th December 2011, 11:07 AM
Welcome to OA

sooty
7th December 2011, 11:23 AM
Hi!

CNBLU
7th December 2011, 08:08 PM
Welcome buddy!

its4uray
13th December 2011, 12:24 PM
thanks for the howdy ...and sadly the more i drive it the more i find wrong with it heating /cooling problems rear wheel bearings heaps of squeaks from the front end its only done 75k 1 owner had sat around doing nothing for the past 2 years so timing belt is due also thanks for listening cheers have a good xmas ray

PaulyJ
13th December 2011, 03:56 PM
Welcome to OpelAus!
I used to have the same as you but in black.
So what exactly are your issues?
I'll try and help out as much as i can remember...

Bazwell
14th December 2011, 11:23 AM
G'day mate!

If it's been sitting around for 2 years, wait until you have run a complete tank of fresh fuel through it before you judge too harshly!
Drown any bushes or joints you can find in the front end with CRC, flush and replace coolant, brake fluid and clutch fluid.
Change the oil and filter if the oil is dirty (black) and let the car settle back in for a while.
It won't hurt to "run it in" a bit either. Do early gear changes (keep the revs low) and use 3/4 throttle (not less, if possible) so the engine is working hard at low revs. This will help clean up the rings, and release any rings that have stuck, without damage.

It will be fine! It's low km's!