PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!!

GracieSRiT
25th November 2011, 09:48 AM
Hello Everyone!!!

Just wanted to introduce myself since I'm a newbie!

I just purchased a 2007 Astra SRi Turbo. Very excited to have her, however now that I've got her people are starting to tell me that they aren't good cars and a lot of people "they know" have trouble with them :nonod:.

So hopefully by joining this forum I can get a little insite into things, and if I have any issues I can get some advice.

Gracie

guy 27
25th November 2011, 09:55 AM
Welcome to OA.

Dahlia
25th November 2011, 10:08 AM
Welcome to OA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

btm
25th November 2011, 10:17 AM
howdy and welcome to the site!

plenty of AH SRiTs owners on here who love them and im sure can answer any questions you may have

faneca
25th November 2011, 10:52 AM
Welcome to OA,

I'm pretty sure like any car, if you take car of it, it will take care of you

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

hazrd
25th November 2011, 03:15 PM
Welcome mate. Not sure whos told you that the SRi-T is unreliable. I know a lot of members who have perfectly running G turbos, one of which has 170 odd thousand kms on it and i think hes only had to replace wear and tear items thats it, and it is still mint :)

Look after it, service it on time, keep up with the regular maintenance, keep it clean, and you will be fine!

metry
29th November 2011, 06:01 PM
welcome to oa. 9/10 times youll only hear peoples bad experiences with things

Vectracious
29th November 2011, 08:52 PM
welcome to oa. 9/10 times youll only hear peoples bad experiences with things

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this

All cars have their faults - welcome to the forum - there's plenty of info on all the stuff you can do with the SRiTs :)

03srit
29th November 2011, 09:39 PM
welcome. aslong as the car has a full service history you should be ok. the only major things that went wrong in my car was the water pump and the timing belt pulley due to not being replaced at the service interval time.