PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

corsaford
1st November 2011, 02:05 PM
I moved from england 2 years ago always had vauxhall corsas and bmws.
curret car BMW x5 3.0td on 20s plus just purchased a corsa gsi which i am going to stripp an use for hill climb :-) just need some help sourcing a few parts

Headers/Extractors

Full exhaust 4-2-1 no cat

If anyone has a powerbox Mantzel ?

usual body kit parts hockeys and jack covers

Car has done 200xxx k's but runs sweet as i said i am stripping the whole car out then go with a set of coil overs front an rear sway bars roll cage 2 buckets the norm for a tarmac car. any help for parts would be good new or second hand cheers

would post pic but unsure how ????

Nurb608
1st November 2011, 02:30 PM
Cant help with any of those, but welcome to the forum!

faneca
1st November 2011, 02:31 PM
Welcome to OA!! Looks like you have a good project ahead, as for parts you could ask 'Adam_92' he's planning I do the same sorta thing with his gsi so may be able to help out

easiest way to upload pics is to have a photobucket account upload to that n copy n paste the image code in your post

Sent from a crazy mexican

guy 27
1st November 2011, 02:48 PM
Welcome to OA

btm
1st November 2011, 02:57 PM
welcome to the site and good luck with the project!

Dahlia
1st November 2011, 03:00 PM
Welcome to OA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

adam_92
1st November 2011, 08:26 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. As for parts, unfortunately we have to look back home for anything decent unless its for a v8 falcodore or some other crap like that. Sprints auto parts are decent for oem parts but not for aftermarket. Where in aus are you living and where in uk u from? Iv just come back last Thursday from 6 weeks over there seeing old school friends and family.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

metry
1st November 2011, 09:31 PM
welcome to oa mate. youll need to throw some pics of the car up once its done

corsaford
1st November 2011, 09:37 PM
cheers i will get on to poting some pics as soon as. yea back in england (liverpool) parts where everywhere i had a black corsa b sport 1.6 16v full s/s exhaust induction system full leather from a calibra nice tints 17s again if i get chance i will add pics cheers again

6thgear
11th November 2011, 01:39 AM
allo! and welcome aboard.

sounds like a sweet project u got happening.

just thought i'd give you a heads up - oz is pretty strict on cats, so advisable to get one otherwise will get done badly for it should you get pulled over.

just replied to your pm also cheers