PDA

View Full Version : AH Astra SRi 2.2L Catback Exhaust

Les
5th October 2011, 11:12 AM
For those who have an AH Astra SRi, and are looking for a catback exhaust system, this may help you. I've been researching different catback exhaust systems for my car for some time. It seems like there are very few, if any, pre-manufactured catback exhaust systems for these cars in Australia. I asked a lot of workshops and all of them said it had to be custom made. So, I decided to go to Autotech Engineering in Granville, NSW. They were extremely helpful and patient and advised me what was best. I had my catback system custom made by them. The system was initially it too loud and droned a fair bit. I took it back, and they made the necessary adjustments until I was happy. And now, the car sounds brilliant and revs a lot better/cleaner! Plus a slight power increase (I think) and an increase in fuel economy! Therefore, if you want a catback exhaust system for your Astra SRi, have a chat with Spiro from Autotech Engineering. He'll help you out :swg: I highly recommend the team at Autotech.