PDA

View Full Version : any ideas

blue hayz
17th November 2004, 01:53 AM
i wanna put custom install stereo in astra 3d hatch. havent seen any i like. not much u can do in hatch. got any ideas or links

KevinFok
17th November 2004, 01:59 AM
well i have a astra 3dr hatch here and i got myself a new headunit with a amp and a 12"inch sub.....just depends on what you really wanna do theres someone on there with two 12" subs just behind their rear seats :mrgreen: so i wouldnt say theres not much to do in the hatch

blue hayz
17th November 2004, 02:11 AM
ive got alpine deck 12"sub amp new speakers throughout. thinking about upgrading amp with another 12". it has no appeal, looks plain, though it sounds awesome

ultim8DTM5
17th November 2004, 12:04 PM
So you want a showy install? Whats your budget? Do you want a 2pak fibreglass finish or MDF + carpet?
Where abouts are you located?

Jass
17th November 2004, 01:00 PM
Ive got 2 12" Pioneer Subs, running a scheider amp, with JV 6" splits at the fron running 4 channel Baupunkt amp.

There is plenty of space in the boot, you can also look at Biatch's (Jasons) setup as he has a custom boot build in his car.

blue hayz
18th November 2004, 11:15 AM
i want showy. i want fibreglass or mdf finish. im in perth wa. ive found a guy who will do it for me, but i dont know wat i want. no budget, i'll pay for wat i like

OPC
18th November 2004, 11:26 AM
u can do a fiberglass setup with 12" subs sitting behind the tail lights and have them make it so u can remove the subs to get to the tail lights to replace bulbs and stuff.. and stick the amp to one side so u can still get to the spare wheel

myself had 2 x 12" subs with amp and was gunna do a set up laying down in boot but could lift it up to get spare wheel out.. u dont wanna scrap the spare wheel unless the car is only gunna be for show and no driving...

i also had an idea of having a sloping false wall in boot and could also lift it up...

but i sold everything and just have the head deck cos i want a fast car not a show car....