PDA

View Full Version : G'day from SA. ('04 Astra TS)

michael_sa
24th August 2011, 11:46 PM
Howdy all, wow - what a great find this place was!

Been reading and digesting as much as I can in the couple of days since I found you people. Such a massive wealth of info here! :-))

Anyway - I'm Michael, live in Goolwa (SA) - have just bought a '04 TS Astra for the wife (who I'm trying to encourage to join here also)
Have a few questions and queries that I'll post up in the appropriate sections in the near future.

I know our new (to us) little Astra is probably the bottom of the food chain by comparison to some of the rides I see here, but I'm looking forward to joining in and learning more about her, what makes her tick and how to fix the tick if it starts to sound more like a rattle... lol

Michael (& Jules)

guy 27
24th August 2011, 11:54 PM
Welcome to OA

adam_92
25th August 2011, 07:10 AM
Welcome to opelaus mate. Good to see another Adelaide member.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Dahlia
25th August 2011, 07:43 AM
Welcome!

Shadow110
25th August 2011, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the site!
Astra may be at the bottom of the food chain, but check out gman's astra...

faneca
25th August 2011, 11:01 AM
Welcome to opelaus mate. Good to see another Adelaide member.

+ 1 welcome to OA :) were slowly increasing in numbers haha

btm
25th August 2011, 11:35 AM
welcome to the site!

michael_sa
25th August 2011, 07:26 PM
Thanks all for the welcome :smile5:

Michael.

faneca
25th August 2011, 07:30 PM
Be sure to post up some pics of your car, and checkout the cruise thread, the sa guys are getting a meet/ cruise happening in november if your at all interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michael_sa
25th August 2011, 08:28 PM
Astra may be at the bottom of the food chain, but check out gman's astra...

...I tried to, but I couldn't make it past his (current) avatar.... http://www.dolforums.com.au/public/style_emoticons/default/eat.gif

michael_sa
25th August 2011, 08:45 PM
Be sure to post up some pics of your car,

Yeah def will get pics some up, both myself and Jules (the wife) are pretty well into photography - so when we get the chance we'll take a few.

... and checkout the cruise thread, the sa guys are getting a meet/ cruise happening in november if your at all interested
...Yeah we would be interested, we'd feel half naked though since our TS is stock as a rock! :eek6:

Michael

metry
28th August 2011, 05:15 PM
welcome to oa mate.

michael_sa
3rd September 2011, 07:33 AM
welcome to oa mate.

Thanks metry.