PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Car racing games

Devo
1st August 2011, 06:07 PM
OK! so i havnt played a racing game for years! was at my gfs house... and saw she had NFS underground 2! and i wa slike wicked! havnt played that in years! so now im on a mission to get a racing game..... NO IDEA WHAT TO GET! however.... lets just say.... im more about modifications then full on legit real world games. i wanna have like neons and spinners and wicked boot installs :P mad bodykits and wicked exhausts. ideas guys?

CHEERS!

Feelinlucky75
1st August 2011, 06:26 PM
Not too sure if there are any games which focus on modification any more.. would love a nfs underground revival though...

faneca
1st August 2011, 07:00 PM
nfs most wanted is good like that if you have ps2 or you can go for like juiced 1 or 2... number 2 has the vxr in it

Devo
17th August 2011, 08:52 AM
Just incase anyone was wondering I bought midnight club la for
Like 28 bucks and it's wicked. Too bad theres no opels but you can do plenty of wicked mods and
I'm really enjoying the game :)

ChrisMaz
8th September 2011, 05:00 AM
Buy a 360. Buy forza, and enjoy the awesome'ness of it not being Gran turismo.
It actually has damage, and the car models aren't 6 years old.

gmonkey
8th September 2011, 12:04 PM
Buy a 360. Buy forza, and enjoy the awesome'ness of it not being Gran turismo.
It actually has damage, and the car models aren't 6 years old.

+1 i must admit it is better... but the thing it has mainly going for it is engine conversions :p

poita
8th September 2011, 12:07 PM
hmmmm might have to buy me an xbox, i've got all the others so i may as well i guess lol!

gmonkey
8th September 2011, 12:32 PM
limited edition MW3 version coming soon

poita
8th September 2011, 12:42 PM
hope its better than black ops, it was shit

but thats not a racing game now is it ;)

and you think i dont already know :lol:

Devo
8th September 2011, 08:55 PM
i can safely say i wont buy a 360. just a ps3 man through and through :P

Dahlia
8th September 2011, 08:58 PM
i can safely say i wont buy a 360. just a ps3 man through and through :P
so was I untill it died on me... bought a 360 and I must say it shits all over ps3.

Devo
8th September 2011, 09:05 PM
so was I untill it died on me... bought a 360 and I must say it shits all over ps3.

iv heard the exact oposite from 360 owners :P haha. my ps3 died so i bought a new one.

benzino
8th September 2011, 09:05 PM
Just incase anyone was wondering I bought midnight club la for
Like 28 bucks and it's wicked. Too bad theres no opels but you can do plenty of wicked mods and
I'm really enjoying the game :)

yuck... worst racing game ever...
it's ok if you just want to mod

the only time i played it, i just made a horrible s14 donk with huge wheels and would just try to roll it and drive through the surf until the engine exploded...

but yeah,
forza 4 looks amazing!!

but srsly, most wanted was the last good NFS, carbon was slightly worse and then downhill from there

oh and forza 2 is the best for mods... like 1980's honda civics with NSX mid-mounted engines + turbos and then putting on 5" wide tyres w/ stock brakes, now THAT is a challenge

Devo
8th September 2011, 09:07 PM
yuck... worst racing game ever...
it's ok if you just want to mod

the only time i played it, i just made a horrible s14 donk with huge wheels and would just try to roll it and drive through the surf until the engine exploded...

but yeah,
forza 4 looks amazing!!

but srsly, most wanted was the last good NFS, carbon was slightly worse and then downhill from there

oh and forza 2 is the best for mods... like 1980's honda civics with NSX mid-mounted engines + turbos and then putting on 5" wide tyres w/ stock brakes, now THAT is a challenge

yeah your right. midnight club la is just silly. but all im out for is doing up rides so it suits me :) in terms of the racing side i got pre bored :P

faneca
8th September 2011, 09:36 PM
Nfs pro street was ok in the way of modding n game play was passable, although sumwat unrealistic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk