PDA

View Full Version : Do you need anything from Vauxhall Spares

Greenmeanie
29th May 2011, 09:14 AM
Hi guys Just letting you know I am buying a heap of stuff from Vauxhall Spares England this week and if you need anything I am happy to add it to my order,get Kerin to work out the price and extra postage to get it to me and then I will on post it to you at cost. You have to get your part numbers and Deposit the money with kerin or me.If it works let me know soon as I want to place the order Tuesday. Cheers Chris

Dahlia
30th May 2011, 08:06 AM
I wonder if they have a black/red convertible steering wheel?

btm
30th May 2011, 08:19 AM
a friend needs a right rear tail light for her AH 5 door... any idea on price? holden want to charge $400+ for just the one!

ROCCO
30th May 2011, 08:31 AM
Btm go to a wrecker I'm sure you'll find one cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greenmeanie
31st May 2011, 06:41 AM
I wonder if they have a black/red convertible steering wheel?
Have a look in the Uk ebay if you find one I have a connection that you can ship it to and he will post it over.....a lot of the poms only go pick up only and cod however if you talk to them and are willing to pay the pay pal fees on top you can get around it ...... I sent a front vectra grill over and it was a long box and padded wide ,cost $51 I would guess the same for a wheel ..
If you measure your steering wheel and find a box that size, guess the weight (2kg) I will be taking mine off next week and could find out exact. When you have this information then you can take it to Aus post and get a quote or better still .UK post website and work out the rate. Pm me if you find a wheel. Cheers Chris.

Ps you wont be able to ship the airbag with it, so you can only have wheel and cover ..i guess you can put your air bag in that you have now. Do your research first and you will get that wheel.

Greenmeanie
31st May 2011, 06:53 AM
BTM ...wreckers are the go however they sometimes want a Queensland Holiday for the part...... I think It will be cheaper for me to buy a full car for my parts than get them individually from a wrecker
Have a look at this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Astra-Mk4-Hatchback-Rear-Tail-Light-Lamp-O-S-/300399890336?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45f13a8fa0
again you could ship it to my connection or make a friend yourself and get it posted ....once you go this way you never look back... oh dont be tight greese your friend with a good drink to keep them your friend lol Cheers Chris :)

Dahlia
31st May 2011, 08:09 AM
Have a look in the Uk ebay if you find one I have a connection that you can ship it to and he will post it over.....a lot of the poms only go pick up only and cod however if you talk to them and are willing to pay the pay pal fees on top you can get around it ...... I sent a front vectra grill over and it was a long box and padded wide ,cost $51 I would guess the same for a wheel ..
If you measure your steering wheel and find a box that size, guess the weight (2kg) I will be taking mine off next week and could find out exact. When you have this information then you can take it to Aus post and get a quote or better still .UK post website and work out the rate. Pm me if you find a wheel. Cheers Chris.

Ps you wont be able to ship the airbag with it, so you can only have wheel and cover ..i guess you can put your air bag in that you have now. Do your research first and you will get that wheel.
I've only found the one and it's for sale with the front seats and door cards. Sure I'd love the seats, but would cost a small fortune to get it shipped over here. I've emailed the guy asking if he will sell the steering wheel separate but haven't received a reply yet... Are you sure they wont send the airbag? If I have to install an airbag its a bigger job than I anticipated... Cheers for the Help Greenmeanie :)

Bloodnok
31st May 2011, 09:02 AM
Are you sure they wont send the airbag?

It's an explosive device - it cannot be airfreighted.

Dahlia
31st May 2011, 09:20 AM
It's an explosive device - it cannot be airfreighted.
Is it as simple as taking my current one out and plugging it in the new steering wheel?

Greenmeanie
31st May 2011, 09:54 AM
Is it as simple as taking my current one out and plugging it in the new steering wheel?

The guys on Vauxhall Vectra Owners forum assure me it was when I was trying to get one to ship over there I never found out because they never imported the 3 spoke wheel unless the Astra has them ...I am still checking

Ascona C GT
11th June 2011, 08:24 PM
Hi Greenmeanie,
Have you done that order yet? I'm after torque rod for 2.6 v6 Vectra.

Greenmeanie
17th June 2011, 02:18 PM
Hi Greenmeanie,
Have you done that order yet? I'm after torque rod for 2.6 v6 Vectra.
I am sending the order in tomorrow so if you need anything speak up..... The torque rod if its the smaller rubber part thats torn you can fix that easy i did a how to on it The bigger end I am working on that now