PDA

View Full Version : Then there was TWO

Greenmeanie
22nd May 2011, 09:14 PM
Arr...... G I couldn't help myself. My car has been running a charm....no no tell a lie the dash lights have gone to lunch and I am waiting on some from o/seas other than that sweet:lol:
So today I bought another clunker on Flea bay Holden Vectra JS 1999 - Needs engine repair- Great Car (280678985721#):yikes:
I have seen the car and my guess means nothing at this stage however I think its the plastic hose gone the one tuff has been having trouble with. lol he lives near me He may find he has a new best friend lol.:lol:
I put my finger in the empty watertank and it was non greasey and the engine oil looked ok same with under the oil filler cap and radiator cap. so with a bit of luck it may not be the head gasket. Still I will have to check everything and go back through the services and get it to a grand beast. lol :crazy: I tell you I love these cars.

ha ha I dont think this will be the one I make into a touring car look alike,:chuck: that project is cooking it is going to be done right...... Whats happening with that? Well at the moment I am getting that front gsi spoiler....lol spoiler first then the car:wink5:.
Cheers Guys lol soon to be asking help Chris :)

Wraith
23rd May 2011, 12:41 PM
Arr...... G I couldn't help myself. My car has been running a charm....no no tell a lie the dash lights have gone to lunch and I am waiting on some from o/seas other than that sweet:lol:
So today I bought another clunker on Flea bay Holden Vectra JS 1999 - Needs engine repair- Great Car (280678985721#):yikes:
I have seen the car and my guess means nothing at this stage however I think its the plastic hose gone the one tuff has been having trouble with. lol he lives near me He may find he has a new best friend lol.:lol:
I put my finger in the empty watertank and it was non greasey and the engine oil looked ok same with under the oil filler cap and radiator cap. so with a bit of luck it may not be the head gasket. Still I will have to check everything and go back through the services and get it to a grand beast. lol :crazy: I tell you I love these cars.

ha ha I dont think this will be the one I make into a touring car look alike,:chuck: that project is cooking it is going to be done right...... Whats happening with that? Well at the moment I am getting that front gsi spoiler....lol spoiler first then the car:wink5:.
Cheers Guys lol soon to be asking help Chris :)

Sounds good and good luck with the whole project, you would definitely need to love these cars to be doing what your doing...:)

LOL at the Chuck Norris emocon, that's a great addition :D