PDA

View Full Version : Willing to help out with the website etc.

Turblue
13th December 2003, 10:52 PM
As I have said b4, I am willing to help out.

I have time that I can contribute each week.

Hardware BoB
14th December 2003, 08:13 PM
well, if we're going with this, we'll need moderators for all the different forums... I was thinking about a dedicated astra turbo forum, given that a lot of the astra turbo discussion isn't relevant to other astra owners

Turblue
14th December 2003, 09:05 PM
I'll be happy to help out.

I installed phpBB2 on my apache webserver. Will be interesting to play with themes. Have to say that it installed very simply.

Have you had a look at some of the add-ons ?? Maybe you could consider a forum for just the website.ie suggestions. Also a private area for admins ...

Dregger
15th December 2003, 06:45 PM
well, if we're going with this, we'll need moderators for all the different forums... I was thinking about a dedicated astra turbo forum, given that a lot of the astra turbo discussion isn't relevant to other astra owners

Ur wishes are my command. turbo forum created.

Anonymous
18th December 2003, 03:15 PM
I'm also willing to help out...
I already moderate on SCR (www.sydcruise.com), so I'm used to sorting through crap...not that I expect we'd get much on here.
Feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested ;)

George Costanza
18th December 2003, 03:39 PM
Hi all,

This looks great. Hats off to the people involved. :D

If you guys need any help, let me know. :)

frankie9fingers
21st December 2003, 11:30 AM
hey if u guys need a barina moderator, just let us know.

Anonymous
21st December 2003, 03:59 PM
I'm willing to help out in some way. I have alot of time on my hands these due to now having a Lack of Freedom.

daastra
23rd December 2003, 03:15 PM
I'd be more than willing to help out but really when it comes to all this kinda stuff I have NFI, sorry :(

But if you do need my help co-ordinating or organsiing cruises just let me know.