PDA

View Full Version : Chrismaz. updates.

ChrisMaz
10th April 2011, 03:29 AM
So i've come home tonight and been sprung by the parents. My drinking which has essentially been a problem which i didn't want to admit to has become apparent. I will be booking myself into a program, hopefully tonight. If not monday. I thank all of opelaus for the good times, and hope to see you all soon.

gmonkey
10th April 2011, 03:34 AM
no really seriously?

your a teen and we have all drunk insane amounts repitively before :P you grow out of it ahaha i know i sorta have

gmonkey
10th April 2011, 03:44 AM
If your willing to admit you are already its a good sign you wont need much help getting outta the rut.. most true alcoholics never believe they are

and as always OA community supporting ya 100% mate if ya need anything

Vectracious
10th April 2011, 07:37 AM
Being able to admit and accept you have a problem means you're basically halfway to recovery.

Good luck with sorting yourself out mate :)

poita
10th April 2011, 07:52 AM
Wow dude, takes a big person to do that. Admitting an addiction.

As said you've taken a very big step.
Also the fact it's not a private conversation between mates, but on a public forum to thousands of people.

I have no doubt in saying everyone here is behind you and hope all goes well with your recovery.

Best of luck with it all champ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2002_XC
10th April 2011, 08:09 AM
Good luck, I know what it's like to be worried about someone, my mum has gotten bad after the divorce. You're extremely lucky to have folks who care about you!

hazrd
10th April 2011, 09:09 AM
What they all said Maz

Good luck mate

sooty
10th April 2011, 11:02 AM
Best of luck mate, we're all here to support you

kabel
10th April 2011, 02:31 PM
Good luck Chris.
Hope you get your issues sorted quickly.

boorny88
10th April 2011, 02:33 PM
Good luck mate let me no if u need anything were all here to help

metry
10th April 2011, 04:30 PM
best of luck mate. i hope you have the strength to get through this and beat it for good

adam_92
10th April 2011, 08:44 PM
WOW! takes a lot of balls to admit something like that on an open forum. goodluck with the recovery process mate and as some have said. halfway to recovery is admitting it in the first place. all the best mate and we are all behind you 110% and were here if you need anything

chrissn89
12th April 2011, 09:10 PM
Good luck, and all the best for you mate.

Wraith
18th April 2011, 12:38 PM
Yeah, good luck Chris that certainly is a very brave thing to do on your part, only good can result from it :)

Hope you get back on track and we all definitely look forward to hearing from you soon mate :)

ROCCO
18th April 2011, 09:40 PM
Wow you must have ballz the size of coconuts...good luck buddy!