PDA

View Full Version : hiya

firestang
5th April 2011, 07:35 AM
Hi all , im new around here.

Ive read alot of the posts and many are very interesting.
Is it me or have i seen that most of the posts about the barina , especially the c version are negative?

Im looking at going from my 94 barina to a more modern version ( wife wants air bags) in about 8 weeks and am currently studying up on the pro's and cons of each model.
The b model is easy, ive had 80k of trouble free running from it.

I'm interested in maybe grabbing an sri but overall when reading the posts seems they look like they are lemons.

fs

2002_XC
5th April 2011, 08:05 AM
Hi all , im new around here.

Ive read alot of the posts and many are very interesting.
Is it me or have i seen that most of the posts about the barina , especially the c version are negative?

Im looking at going from my 94 barina to a more modern version ( wife wants air bags) in about 8 weeks and am currently studying up on the pro's and cons of each model.
The b model is easy, ive had 80k of trouble free running from it.

I'm interested in maybe grabbing an sri but overall when reading the posts seems they look like they are lemons.

fs

I just sold my c which I've had since 2003. It was the most reliable car I've had and I wouldnt hesitate in getting another. If you look after them you won't have any issues. The reason it was sold was that 2 kids don't fit in the back. Good luck and welcome

sooty
5th April 2011, 09:09 AM
You'll notice the same with almost all models of the car, most people will only put up a thread when they have a problem, very few would put up a thread just to sing the praises of the car :thumbs:

Welcome :)

btm
5th April 2011, 01:27 PM
welcome to the site and good luck with the purchase!

metry
5th April 2011, 03:46 PM
welcome to the forum.

firestang
5th April 2011, 03:51 PM
thanks for the welcome all, id hoped that be the case, no news is good news sort of thing