PDA

View Full Version : OK who was it, own up

Snotty
10th February 2011, 06:28 AM
http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2011/02/04/289361_crime-and-court-news.html

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/images/uploadedfiles/editorial/pictures/2011/02/04/DRIVER-FLEES-SCENE.jpg
A MAN is on the run on the Gold Coast after crashing his car while being chased by police.

The dramatic but short pursuit began this morning when an unmarked police car saw the man driving erratically near Wardoo Street in Southport about 10am.

A passenger in the car, who said he was picked up hitch-hiking at Robina, said the driver panicked after seeing police.

''He started going pretty quick,'' said Lee Taylor.

Police regional duty officer, Inspector Geoff Palmer said before the unmarked car could intercept the red souped-up Holden it turned into Margaret Street and then collided with a Toyota Prius at the intersection of Anne Street.

''He (the driver) did the bolt. I was dumbfounded, I didn't know what to do,'' said Mr Taylor.

Two women in the Prius suffered minor injures and were transported to the Gold Coast Hospital.

Mr Taylor, who said he did not know the man, was not injured in the accident.

Insp Palmer said police are trying to determine if the car, which had run out of registration, was stolen.

The Forensic Crash Unit is investigating.

hazrd
10th February 2011, 06:46 AM
He was a member on cc.org
I don't think he made it over here

Wraith
10th February 2011, 08:31 AM
Bloody hell, I wouldn't want to be seen in a Cali that looks like that :nonod:

Luckily innocent people weren't hurt too badly hurt, people like this should be strung up and shot then pissed on before they're buried !

Ice
10th February 2011, 09:09 AM
Bloody hell, I wouldn't want to be seen in a Cali that looks like that :nonod:

Luckily innocent people weren't hurt too badly hurt, people like this should be strung up and shot then pissed on before they're buried !

thats a bit harsh isnt it ?

Neeko
10th February 2011, 09:48 AM
pete posted a pic of this beautiful (:spew:) calibra in the spam thread

Wraith
10th February 2011, 01:07 PM
thats a bit harsh isnt it ?

Being personally involved with innocent people who've been seriously injured and killed by this sort of stupidity and moronic behaviour on our roads is no where near harsh enough as far as I'm concerned...no pun or offence towards you Ice, just my personal opinion on the subject...

Your avatar pic actually describes what I've said, but put the morons resposible in the place of that apple :D

poita
10th February 2011, 01:16 PM
story is as goes.

Matt owned the Calibra for many years, modding it up.

As with most calibra's it had many problems and he off loaded it last year

New owner didnt register car, "borrowed" some number plates, then picked up hitch hiker

Subsequently car ended up as above, no rego, no insurance, very broken and he done a runner.

Calibra or not hope the scumbag piece of shit gets what he deserves

Rogue
10th February 2011, 01:19 PM
that thing is pure rice..haha

Wraith
10th February 2011, 01:22 PM
story is as goes.

Matt owned the Calibra for many years, modding it up.

As with most calibra's it had many problems and he off loaded it last year

New owner didnt register car, "borrowed" some number plates, then picked up hitch hiker

Subsequently car ended up as above, no rego, no insurance, very broken and he done a runner.

Calibra or not hope the scumbag piece of shit gets what he deserves

Amen...

Ice
Being personally involved with innocent people who've been seriously injured and killed by this sort of stupidity and moronic behaviour on our roads is no where near harsh enough as far as I'm concerned...no pun or offence towards you Ice, just my personal opinion on the subject...

Your avatar pic actually describes what I've said, but put the morons resposible in the place of that apple :D

;) i agree anyway...he is a doofus !

guy 27
:lol: @

Your Say
"No wonder the police caught him, he was driving a Calibra. They would have to be one of the slowest vehicles ever made. "
James I

poita
10th February 2011, 01:30 PM
theres a thread on brisbanecruising (or what ever the fuk its called)

so much calibra bashing, but its funny still.