PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Melbourne

tinter
29th October 2004, 08:24 PM
G'day guys,
I'm Rob and I have finally found this forum.

I think my biggest difficulty was searching continously for an Aussie Astra forum and it wasn't until another car forum clued me up on this site as being the best for this marque.

Anyway, I have a close mate who I believe has one of the most sensational Astra Turbo hatches I've seen and it is through this car that has spurred me on to look for a car for my son who is newly licenced.

Looking forward to being a member of the forum.

Regards,
Rob.

dug74
29th October 2004, 08:27 PM
Anyway, I have a close mate who I believe has one of the most sensational Astra Turbo hatches

Howdy....

Astranomical

Is he/she a member here :D

tinter
29th October 2004, 08:30 PM
Hi and thanks ,
No he is not a member and I doubt he knows of this forum but that will hopefully be about to change.
Rob.

frankie9fingers
29th October 2004, 08:43 PM
Hey Rob, Glad to see you've found us. Hopefully you, your son and your mate can join us for our monthly cruises throughout the state (VIC). Heaps of guys here with Astra Turbo's that pack a punch and give decent advice on upgrades, styling and performance.

Rock ON!!

tinter
29th October 2004, 09:15 PM
Thanks Frankie,
I've put together and coordinated lots of social drives for the WRX Club of Vic into parts of this state that many have never seen.
I'm happy to provide some suggestions for the forum here if they are wanted.
Rob.

Mitch
30th October 2004, 01:54 PM
Hi and Welcome.

Dregger
31st October 2004, 09:09 AM
Hello Rob,
welcome to the club. If you have any tips, suggestion or questions please feel free to drop a line.

THere are alot of members here who have done upgrades to their own and it great to speak to them, as they have PERSONAL experience.

I hope to help you out in future!

tinter
31st October 2004, 09:25 AM
Thanks Dregger,
I will take the guys up on that because we are wanting to buy a used CD Hatch auto with abs, and safety pack.
Rob.