PDA

View Full Version : mobile rim repair in perth

wook
17th January 2011, 08:32 PM
last week I had a mobile rim repair dude come here and fix the scratched rim on my astra turbo. Did a great job and I want to get him back to repaint one of my other rims. Problem is I can't remember the name of the company. I think I found them online but can't seem to google the site. Thought i found it with Aliance rim repairs but they called me back saying they couldnt have been to my place coz they dont do mobile repairs. So buggered if I know who it was. Anyone know a mobile rim repair company in Perth?

J
18th January 2011, 09:30 AM
Been trying to fidget around this a bit for you, wook. This is the best I can do:
http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search/listings?clue=Panel+Beaters+%26+Painters&searchMode=type&bookId=53&stateId=3&areaId=1186&localityId=&headingCode=20850&locationClue=Perth+Metro+WA&locationText=Greater+Perth+WA&userLocation.longitude=&userLocation.latitude=&userLocation.streetNumber=&userLocation.street=&userLocation.suburb=&regionId=&region=australia&sortBy=mostInfo&lruPageNumber=1&listingPosition=&listingPositionForCurrentPage=&iblId=&showAllCandidates=false&suburbPostcode=&pageNumber=1&currentLetter=&serviceAreaModifiedByUser=false&surroundingSuburbsModifiedByUser=false&serviceArea=false&includeSurroundingSuburbs=false&rankType=&eventType=&referredBy=YOL&adPs=4590188

I could not refine the search by "wheel repairs" as well, because it seems none of the repairers had included that as a keyword in their ad.

Having said that, you could try to search under Panel Beaters & Painters. I managed to include "Wheel Trims" to refine the search, but none of the businesses also include "mobile service"! Argh...
http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search/listings?clue=Panel+Beaters+%26+Painters+mobile+wh eel+repairs&searchMode=type&bookId=53&stateId=3&areaId=1186&localityId=&headingCode=20850&locationClue=Perth+Metro+WA&locationText=Greater+Perth+WA&userLocation.longitude=&userLocation.latitude=&userLocation.streetNumber=&userLocation.street=&userLocation.suburb=&regionId=&region=australia&sortBy=&lruPageNumber=1&listingPosition=&listingPositionForCurrentPage=&iblId=&showAllCandidates=false&suburbPostcode=&pageNumber=1&currentLetter=&serviceAreaModifiedByUser=false&surroundingSuburbsModifiedByUser=false&serviceArea=false&includeSurroundingSuburbs=false&rankType=&eventType=&referredBy=YOL&adPs=4590044

Sorry I can't be of more help. Perhaps pick up the Yellow Pages book and have a dig around there? The "Fast Find Index" at the front of the book may help you locate the right section it should hopefully be under...

All the best with it!

wook
18th January 2011, 04:21 PM
cheers for the try. The strange thing is I sent these people a pic of the scratch i had. but i have no emails in the sent email list in hotmail so i must have sent it through their website....which i cant find. boggles the mind

J
19th January 2011, 09:25 AM
Hmm...

From memory, Hotmail does not store a copy of your sent emails, unless you change it in the options/preferences?

Anyway, hope you either find it again, or find an equivalent if not a better alternative. Don't forget the before and after pics!

wook
19th January 2011, 04:10 PM
WooHoo!!!!! found them :) Had another go at a google search...clicked on www.thesmartguys.com.au but wasnt 100% sure it was the right people till I clicked on the 'make an enquiry' button, there is an option to send a pic via that page. So hopefully i'll get these guys over soon to repaint my rim. was 150 to repair scratch and paint other rim so should be less just to paint.

J
20th January 2011, 10:28 AM
Glad to hear it wook :)

ChrisMaz
20th January 2011, 04:31 PM
Oh wow. Going to give them a call now. Excellent find!

gmonkey
20th January 2011, 05:47 PM
Might enquire myself maybe..

wook
24th January 2011, 03:27 PM
anyone got a reply from these guys? I emailed last wednesday with no response yet