PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Holden/Opel peeps

YuSuF
25th October 2004, 06:58 PM
Do you find that fellow Holden/Opel drivers are the ones more likely to be courteous towards you on the roads :?:

PaulTheBall
25th October 2004, 07:27 PM
I can't say that any particular brand treats me differently... most drivers feel sorry for a guy who has to drive a chicks car :wink:

However the other day I had some :evil: woman in another silver Barina SRI tailgating me the other day. Cheesed me off big time.

And don't get me started on 4wd/awd owners who reckon they are kings and queens of the road!

Fungusfee
25th October 2004, 08:03 PM
hmm...almost all the drivers suck here so i guess not :) .

there are a disproportionately large number of holdens here, especially commodors and utes, which are usually driven by dickhead hoons so again, not really...

Astra drivers on the other hand, all seem to be very nice...admittedly they're almost all little old ladies here, but very nice anyway (though a little slow sometimes)

woody
25th October 2004, 08:24 PM
I think because there are sooooo many Astras around sydney people just don't make any effort. I personally am more likely to let someone driving an astra into traffic that someone driving a BMW or Merc (but thats cos the second two are predominantly w&nk3rs)

:D

dug74
25th October 2004, 08:50 PM
I think because there are sooooo many Astras around sydney people just don't make any effort. I personally am more likely to let someone driving an astra into traffic that someone driving a BMW or Merc (but thats cos the second two are predominantly w&nk3rs)

:D

or your jealous they have a more expensive euro car ;)

:P:P:P
<jokes>

woody
26th October 2004, 10:28 AM
S'right Dug, I Soooooooo want a Merc or a Beemer... but does anyopne know if they come with indicators cos none of the ones i've seen seem to have any!!!

:lol:

a_manda
26th October 2004, 10:31 AM
S'right Dug, I Soooooooo want a Merc or a Beemer... but does anyopne know if they come with indicators cos none of the ones i've seen seem to have any!!!

all cars would be built with indicators ... it would be illegal not to have them i thought :?: :?:

RK
26th October 2004, 10:35 AM

all cars would be built with indicators ... it would be illegal not to have them i thought :?: :?:

I think he meant that those wankers never indicate :)

a_manda
26th October 2004, 10:40 AM

i see :oops: :lol: lol

ultim8DTM5
26th October 2004, 11:19 AM

i see :oops: :lol: lol

ROFL!

Hahahaha

I find that female P-platers in fellow Barinas are very, very polite indeed :wink:

Pharkus
26th October 2004, 11:37 AM
Hehe...Well if I buy a 1 series then I'll make sure I option it up with indicators.

$40,000 R.R.P plus
Onroad Costs $3,000
Indicators $1,000 :lol:

woody
26th October 2004, 11:43 AM
ooh Amanda.. love your work girl!! :D