PDA

View Full Version : Forza 4!

ChrisMaz
14th December 2010, 06:00 AM
Yes, it will arrive on time. It will have full realistic damage. And will allow modifications more advanced than Gran Turismo

Not to mention it will naturally piss all over GT5.

More updates when they arrive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIMnO30ZkD0

Yes its only a teaser... But its on a real console so its obviously going to be better........... :swg:

*Please continue the flaming*

Shadow110
14th December 2010, 08:23 AM
One word.
Maad

poita
14th December 2010, 08:48 AM
If GT5 came out when it was supposed to then the flaming would be needed.

I am disappointed with it, considering how long it took.

Considering buying an XBOX for Kinect, so if Forza is any good it will be the thing that pushes me more towards it.

If the damage is anything like in Grid then I'll be all over it

xplosv57
14th December 2010, 10:18 AM
Yes, it will arrive on time. It will have full realistic damage. And will allow modifications more advanced than Gran Turismo

Not to mention it will naturally piss all over GT5.

Seeing as Forza 3 already pisses all over GT5 and was released 2 years earlier, can only imagine how much awesome is gonna be packed into Forza 4!!!

Ice
14th December 2010, 11:03 AM
Seeing as Forza 3 already pisses all over GT5 and was released 2 years earlier, can only imagine how much awesome is gonna be packed into Forza 4!!!

Pisses all over GT5 ? right.....with your ten minutes of GT5 game time you come up with that ?

xplosv57
14th December 2010, 11:11 AM
Pisses all over GT5 ? right.....with your ten minutes of GT5 game time you come up with that ?

LOL don't cry Pete, only a matter of opinion!!!

Calibrated
14th December 2010, 12:45 PM
If GT5 came out when it was supposed to then the flaming would be needed.

I am disappointed with it, considering how long it took.

Considering buying an XBOX for Kinect, so if Forza is any good it will be the thing that pushes me more towards it.

If the damage is anything like in Grid then I'll be all over it

kinect is awesome. my wii is now basically redundant.

Ice
14th December 2010, 01:05 PM
LOL don't cry Pete, only a matter of opinion!!!

yes I know but the proper wording would be I much prefer Forza and also you havent played GT5 enough to make that kind of comment :P !

I f**ken love the game...hooked, addicted....whatever you call it. I think because they took so long everyone just expected this mind blowing experience and because its not what they expected they arent as impressed. Anyway...I gotta see this Forza game...ive never played it, only heard how good it is. Maybe if it comes for PC ill get it.

tomtom
14th December 2010, 02:19 PM
yes I know but the proper wording would be I much prefer Forza and also you havent played GT5 enough to make that kind of comment :P !

I f**ken love the game...hooked, addicted....whatever you call it. I think because they took so long everyone just expected this mind blowing experience and because its not what they expected they arent as impressed. Anyway...I gotta see this Forza game...ive never played it, only heard how good it is. Maybe if it comes for PC ill get it.

I'm 100% with you. I've given both a fair few hours of time and I enjoy gt5 much much more. But I must confess im a GT fanboy.. ever since the original.

ChrisMaz
7th October 2011, 05:40 AM
Forza 4 first review. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Still been playing more Forza 3 than GT5 whilst waiting for it to release.

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1198556p3.html

Car list here (http://www.forzacentral.com/forum/forza-motorsport-4/37015-forza-motorsport-4-car-track-list-dlc-%5Bwip%5D-updated-october-1st.html)

No Vectra, No Calibra, :(

Insignia VXR/OPC though :D

benzino
7th October 2011, 02:25 PM
chevy spark, here I come!

Joss JT1... nice :D

faneca
7th October 2011, 02:40 PM
I like how all of the holdens are race cars n not stock lol apart from the HSV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris_r
9th October 2011, 02:12 AM
1973 Falcon XB GT? WTF? If I were picking Aussie Fords to be in this game, I probably would've gone with the XY Phase 3 GTHO or at least the latest FPV GT.

As far as Opel/Vauxhall is concerned, they could've at least added the Corsa B or C. I'd also hope that the new Astra GTC / OPC model gets added in a future DLC pack. Speaking of which, if there were enough of us, we could try and lobby Turn 10 for an Opel only DLC pack, but somehow I can't see that happening.

And my opinion on the GT vs. Forza debate? Well, I like both, but GT5 gets boring very quickly. GT5 is more realistic in feel, but going by FM3, I think FM is somewhat more enjoyable and doesn't have that god damn horrible user interface/menu setup like GT5 does.

benzino
9th October 2011, 02:39 AM
FM3 menu was pretty annoying...

what was with the voiceover, it sounded like patrick stewart

Dahlia
9th October 2011, 08:17 AM
Just preordered Forza 4, Battlefield 3 and MW3. Now I wait... :)

benzino
9th October 2011, 07:57 PM
wow. you'll be busy!
did you get GOW3 as well?

Dahlia
10th October 2011, 09:22 AM
wow. you'll be busy!
did you get GOW3 as well?
Haha, yeah man, gotta be doing something when I'm not wiring things to my car haha :lol:
Nah I didn't get GOW3, should I? :)

benzino
10th October 2011, 04:06 PM
it's meant to be ****ing AMAZING!
but probably not so much if you weren't a fan of the first 2

ChrisMaz
11th October 2011, 04:34 AM
Its not that good... Basically the same as the first two, with an even cheesier storyline. Meh. Going to trade it in for Forza.

MAD-16V
11th October 2011, 10:45 AM
GOW 3 is amazing - the multiplayer is the best yet.

But it is geared towards fans of the series - So if you are new to the franchise you might not enjoy it as much.

So how's forza 4 look with the new lighting engine? - It's supposed to be pretty slick.

ChrisMaz
11th October 2011, 01:16 PM
Absolutely amazing. The demo track set in the alps looks spectacular, and the cars look amazing. Can't wait until Thursday.

poita
11th October 2011, 01:18 PM
on the verge of buying an xbox just for forza. maybe i should sell my wii.

faneca
11th October 2011, 01:34 PM
Ey me to lol been thinking about it for a while now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisMaz
12th October 2011, 02:33 AM
If you buy an xbox for forza, You'll have to invest in a wheel as well. :D

Dahlia
12th October 2011, 09:55 AM
I was a PS3 head, and only bought a 360 cause I was sick of the COD drop outs on ps3..... oh and it died. I'm loving the 360 atm, can't wait for Forza to come out. You can even have car clubs.... Lets start a OpelAus club ;)

ChrisMaz
13th October 2011, 03:28 AM
Yes.... Yes..... Finally.... you are the first PS3 fanboy I know to have seen the light of Forza/360.

Funnily enough though, 360's die more than PS3's. Even though it was basically limited to the first gen 360's over-heating and melting the GFX chips solder. After that they were fine.
(My first gen is still running, sounds like a lawn mower with the fans running full ball 24/7 though :D )
I'm buying it today, so who ever gets it first, Get on the OA club setup. :D

poita
13th October 2011, 07:59 AM
Might see when my current salary sacrifice finishes and get one soon.

Just want it for Forza. Dammit

Dahlia
13th October 2011, 09:41 AM
I shall be getting it at 4:30pm this afternoon :)

JMZ
13th October 2011, 02:08 PM
i've got FM2 and I found that the Career part was just WAAAYYYY too long (got about 60% of the way through and couldn't be bothered anymore) so I just concentrated on all the exhibition modes which I've won and then time attacks which I only do for fun every now and then.

What was FM3 like in comparison to the FM2 Career mode?

Dahlia
13th October 2011, 04:35 PM
http://tapatalk.com/mu/cb142365-78ba-a098.jpg
:)

Vectracious
13th October 2011, 04:42 PM
I want to buy an Xbox 360 just for this game - of course if I do that will make 4 consoles I dont have time to play.

poita
13th October 2011, 06:54 PM
I want to buy an Xbox 360 just for this game - of course if I do that will make 4 consoles I dont have time to play.

hahahaha I'm with you on this one mate!

nigelh
13th October 2011, 10:27 PM
Just started playing it and love it. Feeling sick already don't know if I will make it to work tomorrow. ;)

Dahlia
14th October 2011, 01:06 AM
Just started playing it and love it. Feeling sick already don't know if I will make it to work tomorrow. ;)
+1 very addictive. Already an update haha.

Dahlia
16th October 2011, 08:08 PM
Someone start an OA car club.

Vectracious
16th October 2011, 08:23 PM
Someone start an OA car club.

can't you?

Dahlia
17th October 2011, 09:53 AM
I could..... But can't other people? Lol

ChrisMaz
17th October 2011, 01:04 PM
I've set one up. The four character search for the club is oawa. Sharing one car, Opel Speedster :D

My live name is "Master Mazda"

Dahlia
17th October 2011, 02:07 PM
I've set one up. The four character search for the club is oawa. Sharing one car, Opel Speedster :D

My live name is "Master Mazda"
I'll join your club when I get home. Even tho I'm not from WA ;)

ChrisMaz
17th October 2011, 02:44 PM
Its for all OA. Just the first thing that came to my head :p

Dahlia
17th October 2011, 04:30 PM
Now I think about it, I should of registered "OAUS" or something. If its not taken.

Dahlia
17th October 2011, 05:44 PM
Alright, I've joined. I'm 'thisis2WENTY2WO'.

ChrisMaz
17th October 2011, 07:42 PM
What difficulty is everyone playing?
I'm playing expert with a force feedback wheel.

benzino
17th October 2011, 08:33 PM
Intermediate/custom (only suggested braking) with controller