PDA

View Full Version : HTC Mozart

xplosv57
1st December 2010, 01:31 PM
Hey guys,

Have been wanting an iPhone 4 for a while but am sick of going into Telstra and them having no stock.

So i'm thinking of getting the HTC Mozart, have tried it out in store and seems okay, very different to any other smart phone on the market, and one of the first based on Windows 7.

Anyone own one or know more about them, and how does it compare to the iPhone 4??

hazrd
1st December 2010, 01:49 PM
Had a play with the Mozart over the weekend. And I must say it really surprised me. I was I impressed considering the flack the older HTC models have copped.

It was reasonably quick (although that could change once loaded up). I liked the way the menus were layer out, and they have made it very social networking friendly (facebook runs live on it's desktop iirc)

A little skeptical about the whole requiring windows 7 to link it to a PC, but hey, that's coming from an iPhone user who can't do shit unless DieTunes is installed :p

My 2.5c :)

Nurb608
1st December 2010, 01:52 PM
Yeah, the concept is really good and being windows based is quite easy to navigate. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it's a HTC, too many bad experiences with the earlier models. In saying that though, the android htc's seem to be getting half decent reviews.

Ice
1st December 2010, 03:47 PM
I don't think you have anything to worry about and you will be able to easily sync files with your laptop as its windows 7 too ;) ide say read up on the phone. Go to gsm arena and make up your own mind. Why not move from telstra? Your data charges on the mozart will go up as their data plans aren't half as good as the others. If you have been with telstra for ages call them up and threaten to quit if you don't get a phone and I bet you, you wil have one by the end of the week. An iphone that is

xplosv57
1st December 2010, 04:11 PM
Too late

Got the HTC Mozart.

I wasn't with Telstra but they have the best network coverage and realistically 1GB should do me fine, i used the internet everyday on the Nokia and only was on a 100mb plan.

Currently charging up now, but figured best way to test out it's 8mp camera is at the U2 concert tonight!!! =)

[OPCSRi]
1st December 2010, 09:02 PM
Like the Mozart but i'm getting the HTC Desire HD. Like the Android set up.

Shadow110
1st December 2010, 09:28 PM
bump

Ice
1st December 2010, 09:45 PM
Nice one mate. 1 gig will do you fine but bare in mind you'll be using more data than your other phone. Enjoy U2 :)

xplosv57
2nd December 2010, 11:32 AM
Cheers guys.

Seems pretty good so far, i think it doesn't have as many features as the iPhone but i'm not too fussed, but it's very easy to use and i like it!!

Ice
2nd December 2010, 12:22 PM
How did it go with the Concert last night ?

wook
18th January 2011, 11:33 PM
I went from a nokia n97 to a HTC Legend and it's like going from a sega megadrive to a PS3. Charging the battery daily is the only issue but other than that it's awesome. Never go back to nokia.