PDA

View Full Version : HI...

SSS_Hoon
22nd October 2004, 10:22 PM
Hey sup all, i not a astra owner i know members of this site though so i joined, still a great site with helpful info even for me.

great site keep up the good work.

SSS_Hoon

Mr T
23rd October 2004, 12:52 PM
helpful info even for me.

You need all the help you can get ! ! ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SSS_Hoon
23rd October 2004, 02:29 PM
thats for sure, i aint going to deny the truth.

SSS_Hoon

mr_astra_retired
25th October 2004, 06:26 PM
Hey mate welcome :)

Mitch
25th October 2004, 06:39 PM
Hi and Welcome!!

krayzastra
25th October 2004, 08:14 PM
welcome buddy,

so what ride do u got?

Pulsar?

Mrs T
25th October 2004, 08:16 PM
Oh not you again, i can never get rid of you SSS stop stalking me :wink: Ill tell you know who!!

SSS_Hoon
8th November 2004, 03:50 PM
hi and thanx for the welcome guys/gurls, and yeah i do drive a pulsar a N14 Japspec SSS to be precise, id like to say the astra destroyer but better not eh....l :D
:lol:

onenutsmissing, yeah you will tell her eh oh well we all gotta die one day dont we....

SSS_Hoon

NUTTTR
8th November 2004, 05:45 PM
Coming over from CAA?
Welcome anyway :)
Pity i had to leave doran early the other day :(

OPC
8th November 2004, 05:56 PM
hi and thanx for the welcome guys/gurls, and yeah i do drive a pulsar a N14 Japspec SSS to be precise, id like to say the astra destroyer but better not eh....l :D
:lol:

onenutsmissing, yeah you will tell her eh oh well we all gotta die one day dont we....

SSS_Hoon

g'day and welcome to our humble site...

jap spec ? im curious... and astra destroyer im curious about that too...

dare we say u know glenn and peta ???

and dare we say you have had a run with them ???

feel free to pm me if this is correct i would love to hear about it LOL

R3N
8th November 2004, 07:39 PM
SR20DE? that would whoop a normal astra, not sure about turbs tho ;)

Mr T
9th November 2004, 12:13 PM
Thats right R3N its an SR20, He said its good for about low-mid 15s

I have had a run with him Jay but that was almost a year ago, I cant remember how much I beat him by 8) 8)

SSS_Hoon
10th November 2004, 02:34 PM
NUTTER yeah over from CAA and a few other forums aswell, at dorans i know i didnt even get too see ya system oh well next time maybe.

mohawk.. yeah jap spec as in it was built in japan and sent here there a few diferences just looks mainly as in twin foglights at the front extra lip on bars, and has side skirts, plus elec options was factory not optinal, and the badges are diff too, the seats are out of the GTiR the sports seats leather steering wheel and gearstick surround little things like that you pay an extra 2-5k for ontop of the aus spec ones, as for the astra destroyer well i did say that i would like to say that not that it is. yeah i know peta and glen and yeah we had a traffic light run not at the strip he would eat me there(or would he) :D .

yeah SR20DE not stock though a few minor mods, i would hope for mid to low 15's but more like high 15's till i get some traction hehehe.

SSS_Hoon