PDA

View Full Version : Attention tasmanians!!!!!!

sooty
23rd September 2010, 07:23 PM
Ok, i know this doesn't apply to most people, but really just trying to get the word out there for them as most of them won't check the tassie section due to them never having events!

WE ARE INVADING!!!
Between the 3rd and 8th of October there are mainlanders in your state on a cruise in a countetclockwise direction starting in Devonport. (Check the tasmania cruise thread for details in the vic tas section at the bottom of the forum)
This is an extremely rare opportunity for you to catch up with fellow opelaus'ians and even cruise with us for a day, or just party for a night! DO NOT MISS OUT!!!
There's a thread for tasmania cruise discussion (seperate to the attendance one) so make yourself known there, or PM me or whatever, but let us know, we do want to meet you!!! :lol:

If you're tasmanian or just in tasmania at the time, let us know so we can catch up!

(Please keep this thread clean and just for the Taswegian folk! :thumbs: all three of them on the forum :lol:)

Wraith
24th September 2010, 07:22 AM
You forgot to use a capital T everywhere LOL :p

Seriously though sounds like a top idea :thumbs:

sooty
24th September 2010, 07:58 AM
You forgot to use a capital T everywhere LOL :p

Seriously though sounds like a top idea :thumbs:

They don't count as a proper noun :p
But I had the title fully capitilized, stupid forum made it all lower case :lol:

sooty
27th September 2010, 02:19 PM
BUMP...we've got 1 Tasmanian catching up with us, surely there are more?