PDA

View Full Version : shocked

bender
5th September 2010, 07:50 PM
when i was at powercruise last weekend i took my ipod nano and used the video camera on it to film this

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=h#!/video/video.php?v=439622387704&ref=mf

and i just thought i'd share it A because its a sick burnout and B because im just shocked at how good the quality of the video is compared to the 5mp in my phone

xplosv57
5th September 2010, 08:28 PM
Victor Bray is a burnout God!!!!!!!!!!!

[OPCSRi]
5th September 2010, 08:52 PM
That's awsome quality. Yes Victor is King of Burnouts.

poita
5th September 2010, 08:56 PM
pity the new one fails and has no camera.

quality is very good in full daylight, low light forget about it

hazrd
5th September 2010, 09:06 PM
Victor Bray is a burnout God!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

bender
7th September 2010, 07:58 PM
pity the new one fails and has no camera.

quality is very good in full daylight, low light forget about it

here's one at night
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=439684172704

Ice
7th September 2010, 09:03 PM
good quality for sure.....and a controlled burnout.....not just circle after circle.

lee
12th October 2010, 10:46 AM
I suspect the iPod Nano shoots better video than most phones because it doesn't have to combine a few dozen pixels into one. From memory, the iPod Nano's video camera is only about 0.3 MP.

Just another example of how more megapixels doesn't always mean better ;)

gmonkey
12th October 2010, 10:59 AM
Megapixels really mean nothing in video cameras ;) it's just become the buying must have "most megapixels, because that makes it the best" same with digital cameras and dslrs.. It means something yes but the difference between 12mp and 14mp I don't think the usual amatuer photographer would ever pick up on it.

I remember reading a review on a Sony handycam, where in which the previous shape was expensive as it had all jap internals and really good quality and was 10mp I think.. Then they released the next series (current one) and used cheaper parts and the quality of video from it now is absolute peice of shit at night cause the low light sensors are rubbish and don't work well.. They charge same price as previous model did and ya know what it still sold (got some really shit reviews too) and the reason why it sold.. It was marketed with the newest tech for vid cameras being 14.1mp and people believed it :p

/rant

lee
12th October 2010, 11:16 AM
Megapixels really mean nothing
I get people telling me that their P&S digicams are better than my 40D with the 24-70 f/2.8L because they have 14MP and I only have 10 :RollingEyes:

poita
12th October 2010, 11:57 AM
:lol: dont even start me on the megapixel debate

lee
12th October 2010, 04:20 PM
:lol: dont even start me on the megapixel debate

I love the look on people's faces when I tell them their 50" LED TV is only 2 megapixels :D