PDA

View Full Version : samsung LA26B450 26"

jastra
1st September 2010, 11:17 AM
hey guys looking at getting one of the above, just wondering if anyone has had or knows anyone who has had experience with them? cheers

hazrd
1st September 2010, 11:20 AM
Samsung are a very reliable brand. One of the big sellers for me is the 3 year warranty they offer on them

poita
1st September 2010, 11:22 AM
No arguments here.

Use Samsung for my computer monitors and Samsung for my TV's

jastra
1st September 2010, 11:32 AM
No arguments here.

Use Samsung for my computer monitors and Samsung for my TV's

true thanks guys well its mainly going to be used for both of the above in my room I have found one of these on ebay with bids starting at 300 or buy it now for 500 which is signifigantly cheaper than the 899 rrp and other prices i have found. its located in perth so i may go check it out and make sure its not dodgy lol would you know if they are wall mountable because thats a real seller for me for what i want to do with it...

poita
1st September 2010, 11:34 AM
from memory yes they are wall mountable

*just looked it up. no wall mount available

poita
1st September 2010, 11:36 AM
just be careful with the price, because the new model the LA26C450 is only $649 RRP ;)

jastra
1st September 2010, 12:15 PM
yeh i know thats what i was thinking.... i just downloaded the user manual and it says it does... confusing now lol but even tho that manual link is on the page for this one i think it is for the new series 4 tvs... if i can get it for 300 ill be happy and surly i could devise a way to hang/ mount it lol
also pete can u let me win the next race on car town cuz i need one more to keep my golf and i only have a few hours left and i gtg to work and can t do it there :P