PDA

View Full Version : another member for the oil burners :)

momoe
4th August 2010, 06:43 PM
Hi all i have a black 07 CDTI, I live in Melbourne and am looking forward to putting a little bit of money into the girl eventually .... just the usual ... SRI-t rims HSVi body kits stereo etc.

Take care

Mo

guy 27
4th August 2010, 06:56 PM
Welcome to OA

momoe
4th August 2010, 08:09 PM
thanks ;)

ChrisMaz
4th August 2010, 08:29 PM
Welcome mate

Good to see another oiler on the forum. First thing you need to do is greenbox it :D

momoe
4th August 2010, 08:53 PM
yeah i know ... i have just started looking into them only thing that worries me is the extra wear on the engine and if there is any ... but they sound like a bit of fun

CNBLU
4th August 2010, 11:37 PM
G'day Mo

Enjoy your stay :D

sooty
5th August 2010, 12:03 AM
Welcome to OA mate!

metry
5th August 2010, 12:30 AM
welcome to oa

rodsfromday
5th August 2010, 07:18 AM
Welcome to OA!!

btm
5th August 2010, 09:23 AM
welcome to the site!

delemonte
5th August 2010, 10:22 AM
yeah i know ... i have just started looking into them only thing that worries me is the extra wear on the engine and if there is any ... but they sound like a bit of fun

Yeah, that's always a fair concern.. Thankfully diesels are built pretty strong to begin with I guess. Maintain it properly and you should still get good life out of it.

Welcome to the site!

momoe
5th August 2010, 10:51 AM
thanks all for the welcome msg's

nuggz
5th August 2010, 12:25 PM
where abouts u in Mlebourne mate?

and another oiler to leave in the the smoke..

momoe
5th August 2010, 12:46 PM
I'm in the outer eastern suburbs near Lilydale are there many cruises that go on in Victoria ??

nuggz
5th August 2010, 12:48 PM
I'm in the outer eastern suburbs near Lilydale are there many cruises that go on in Victoria ??

oh ye!
yea most of us are on the east side (All the cool ones anyway)

Mt dandy is usually the go

momoe
5th August 2010, 12:57 PM
Nice I know that mountain like the back of my hand sounds good

cdti
6th August 2010, 09:12 PM
Good to see another diesel in the ranks. You'll have fun.

momoe
7th August 2010, 09:46 AM
I know im new here but i would like to set up a cruise to Marysville one day have lunch there to help the locals out and its a great reason to go through the black spur. Because im so new here would people care if I set it up.... just thought i would feel out whatthe edicate is

Mo

sooty
7th August 2010, 02:17 PM
I know im new here but i would like to set up a cruise to Marysville one day have lunch there to help the locals out and its a great reason to go through the black spur. Because im so new here would people care if I set it up.... just thought i would feel out whatthe edicate is

Mo
There's no problems in newbies setting up cruises mate, and if you need any help feel free to contact the vic cruise coords (myself or hazrd). Only thing is we actually had a marysville cruise not all that long ago, even though I'm sure that's not a problem. I've a few thoughts on routes and stuff though, so as I say, feel free to contact myself or hazrd if need be, although you may need a few more posts before you can pm