4th August 2010, 05:27 PM
Well vinyl decals have won the vote.

Now to decide the size.

Suggestions?

*edit*

The logo will be exactly the same as what is on the merchandise

adam_92
4th August 2010, 05:29 PM
what kinda design is it ? something like what shay has got where it just says OPELAUS.COM or is it the one that was decided a few months back or is it the logo on the hoodies and tee's ?

poita
4th August 2010, 05:32 PM
post edited

adam_92
4th August 2010, 05:36 PM
sweet. i recon 200/250mm x 200/250mm for a rear window sticker or is that too big/small ?

hazrd
4th August 2010, 05:42 PM
Good gauge would be the same size as a bar coaster

poita
4th August 2010, 05:46 PM
about what i was thinkin Adz, 10cm x 10cm

UNEEQ
4th August 2010, 07:03 PM
Yes I'd like to see the following:

- One size similar to holden logo on back of Astra
- One style with text (website) included for windows
- If text style is integrated in logo rather than side/underneath, One plain text style (colored or not) eg. for putting on window if rebadging with opelaus decal.

I might think of more on the way home. Will edit if I do :)

Edit: OPELAUS.COM in (arden) blue (ok, so maybe a selection of colors) to fit on the chrome beaver panel on the tailgate/bootlid!

hazrd
4th August 2010, 08:50 PM
There is one design only and its already been done. No new ones as far as I know

Will be available through the same company that does the merchandise once everything is sorted

gmonkey
4th August 2010, 10:51 PM
I would like a large pretty much full back window size as I'd take off my existing ones for it...

No German saying but IMO just the blitz part and opelaus

400wide x 300tall

MAD-16V
4th August 2010, 11:25 PM
Something small and classy - That would fit centered on the lower rear screen - Or in one of the quarter windows.

UNEEQ
4th August 2010, 11:29 PM
UNEEQ logo will be the same as the merchandise logo

This I knew before stickers were announced :)

Edit: Just realized where you must have thought I was suggesting a different logo. What I meant was if the words OPELAUS.COM were put THROUGH the existing logo rather than underneath or beside it. That is all

Shay
4th August 2010, 11:31 PM
I would like a large pretty much full back window size as I'd take off my existing ones for it...

No German saying but IMO just the blitz part and opelaus

400wide x 300tall

dw man, i want a bigger one too, so ill get something sorted for the both of us...

MAD-16V
4th August 2010, 11:39 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/aovlud.jpg

Using the magic of technology - Here's a preview.

gmonkey
4th August 2010, 11:45 PM
This I knew before stickers were announced :)

Edit: Just realized where you must have thought I was suggesting a different logo. What I meant was if the words OPELAUS.COM were put THROUGH the existing logo rather than underneath or beside it. That is all

Very hard to do in a cut vinyl mate easier to do the opelaus.com seperate from the blitz cause u can easily replace a letter while cutting than the whole blitz when u screw it up :p

UNEEQ
4th August 2010, 11:49 PM
Very hard to do in a cut vinyl mate easier to do the opelaus.com seperate from the blitz cause u can easily replace a letter while cutting than the whole blitz when u screw it up :p

You're assuming that's not what I wanted in the first place (I think lettering inside the blitz be it partial or whole would look a bit retarded)

gmonkey
5th August 2010, 12:06 AM
Will we have colour options like we do with other merch?

poita
5th August 2010, 08:01 AM
Will we have colour options like we do with other merch?

Hopefully yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sooty
5th August 2010, 10:32 AM
10*10cm... Anything bigger is like bogan spec, just go grab a unit sticker :lol:

hazrd
5th August 2010, 11:35 AM
10*10cm... Anything bigger is like bogan spec, just go grab a unit sticker :lol:

+1

gmonkey
5th August 2010, 11:53 AM
Well me and shay must be bogan then ahah and most other WA members probs aswell :p

My giant opelaus banner is falling apart Now and need a replacement..

Ice
5th August 2010, 11:55 AM
+1

+2

jastra
5th August 2010, 01:52 PM
I'd be in too :p wer all bogans over here :p I wouldn't mind a banner one tho like you have Brent cept instead of an 'o' at the beginning put a blitz? I rekon that would look cool

boorny88
5th August 2010, 05:44 PM
small size like ain said i hate massive stickrs on the rear window makes you look a giant douche or a cock

xplosv57
5th August 2010, 10:05 PM
small size like ain said i hate massive stickrs on the rear window makes you look a giant douche or a cock

hahaha your WA compartriots are gonna disown you

but i totally agree, i want a small sticker, like the first batch of opelaus stickers

poita
6th August 2010, 06:35 PM
will get them to do a normal size 10cm x 10cm, then a bigger one to fill the whole window

MAD-16V
6th August 2010, 06:37 PM
Just have to remember if you have one of these " Massive " stickers on your vehicle - everytime you drive it you are representing Opelaus.com.

Same goes for the smaller size I guess , But having a huge logo with a web address on your rear windscreen and being seen driving like a moron would be bad.

sooty
6th August 2010, 06:52 PM
Just as an FYI these bogan spec stickers won't be legal in some states either. Vicroads says something about nothing can be placed so as to hinder your view using the rear view mirror of traffic behind and overtaking you.

UNEEQ
6th August 2010, 06:54 PM
I was wondering about that as well. I don't know if this is a federal thing, but I remember something similar from Adelaide...

Just remember boys and girls...
It's not the size that's illegal, it's where you put it that matters! :)

Oops! I mean, the stickers can be as big as they like. It's up the the purchaser to ensure they don't place them in a position on their car that may contravene state and/or federal laws!

Edit: which is the same moral as my last post, basically calling for people to use common sense!

[OPCSRi]
6th August 2010, 07:08 PM
10 x 10 sounds good to me.

adam_92
6th August 2010, 09:10 PM
i agree 10x10 is a good size. now that the size has been decided is there any idea on when these will be available and any word on the colour options like the other merchandise ?

poita
6th August 2010, 09:10 PM
bullshit cleaned out

vecstar
11th August 2010, 08:00 AM
well whatever the size and design sign me up for a couple of them for sure