PDA

View Full Version : the noise your car shouldnt make... but it does...

Anonymous
11th October 2004, 10:58 PM
was reversing out of my driveway tonight (its really tricky considering we have like 8 cars and a 4 car driveway....)

anyways i usually have to cut a fine left hand hook to get out of my driveway but this time i think i cut it a little to uhhh close.... and i kinda got a nasty scrap on my back left hand quater panel and rear bumper :( i really didnt think i was that close... but yea theres the proof i was, anyways i can usually reverse out of there fine but i think my grandmother had parked a little to close, prolly about $800 worth of dmg but i dunno could be up to 2000 worth :( lets hope not hey guys?

will post some pics in da morning

macquered
12th October 2004, 10:22 AM
Stick a great big OPEL sticker over the top of it and no one shall ever know the difference.

Anonymous
12th October 2004, 11:07 AM
well heres the dmg, might need a new rear bumper and a new rear quater panel....

woody
12th October 2004, 11:13 AM
OOOh it's not sooooo bad... a decent smash repairer will do a wonderful job at cleaning that up - Just make sure tehy get the colour match right.

:)

break
12th October 2004, 12:00 PM
Have a go a buffing it out :P

Seriously, a mate did a similar thing to his Mirage. Cost him $600 to get his car repaired, and nothing for the pole it scraped against :P

Jackson
12th October 2004, 12:23 PM
yer doesn't look to bad, you might get away with it not costing to much, but i would say $800 should cover it if you wave some cash around.

good luck!

Bernard Siong
12th October 2004, 12:36 PM
good luck hope it doesnt set you back too much
fix it as soon as possible
hate seeing nice cars with damage

RK
12th October 2004, 12:54 PM
Stick a great big OPEL sticker over the top of it and no one shall ever know the difference.

BUWAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

shouldnt cost you more than a grand i dont think. unless the bumper is cracked, it usually doesnt need replacing. bad lucky though mate.. i did the same thing to my dads car :\

Rhino
12th October 2004, 01:38 PM
Free 'go fast' stripes!!

The only thing you should be complaining about is how you're going to match it on the right side.

Anonymous
12th October 2004, 10:36 PM
haha yea good point :P