PDA

View Full Version : News Limited Cars Guide

JohnBu
5th July 2010, 10:29 AM
What a fuggen joke.

After reporting about the Golf R36.

Look at this beauty of a review of the new 5 series sedan.

http://www.carsguide.com.au/site/news-and-reviews/car-reviews-road-tests/bmw_5_series_test_drive

I posted a comment of the picture, after they pictured a 5 series GT instead of a 5 series sedan.

They didn't publish my comments, and replaced the picture of the 5GT with a 20yo E34 5 series!!

Anyway, I'll prob still read Cars Guide if only to get frustrated. Can't believe the morons get paid for writing that rubbish, the 'journalist' and the editors should hang their heads in shame.

Shameful.

I still don't know why I get my News Limited Herald Suns home delivered... sucker for punishment I suppose.

Wraith
5th July 2010, 06:28 PM
LOL it looks like a comical error...

But I do agree, it seems crazy to get an article/s that wrong, where's the editing team ??

It seems to happen with alot of publications, I remember reading a Top Gear report by JC a while back where he was on about a vehicle completely unrelated to the one in the tiltle ??

xplosv57
5th July 2010, 07:21 PM
there are a couple of errors in that article, first of all the 535i is a single turbo, not twin turbo. Secondly theres a 550i above it (someone pointed it out after in the article) and also it says the 5 series was surpassed by the S class Mercedes, as far as im aware the S class is a 7 series competitor.......

then theres the pic LOL, love the E34 but has nothing to do with the article haha!!!

MatsHolden
5th July 2010, 08:55 PM
There are quote a few errors very often by certain journalists who write for carsguide i've noticed.