PDA

View Full Version : OpelAus Merchandise - Now Available!

poita
25th June 2010, 02:34 PM
Hey guys.

With a bit of work from myself, a LOT of help from Shay, in assistance with Shamrock Shirts we have created a range of Opelaus Merchandise.

All purchases and shipping is done off site, and you can find the range here:
http://www.shamrockshirts.com.au/products.php?cat=117

At present we have available, a Pitt style shirt, Polo shirt, 2 different T shirts, a Hoodie, a long sleeved shirt, Stubby holders, and slip on seat covers.

For every product there is a range of colour and accent options available in the drop down bars.

Pricing:
- Pitt Shirt .................................. $45 (Plus $5 for rear logo)
- Polo Shirt ................................. $35 (Plus $5 for rear logo)
- Hoodie .................................... $35 (Plus $5 for rear logo)
- Logo T Shirt ............................. $28
- Long Sleeve T Shirt .................. $27 (Plus $5 for rear logo)
- Short Sleeve T Shirt .................. $ 25 (Plus $5 for rear logo)
- Stubby Holder .......................... $ 12
- Throw-over Seat Covers ............ $ 35

OpelAus makes a very slim profit from each item, so by helping your self look stylish you are helping the club, money earned will go back into the club in the form of state banners and things like that.

Sizing info:
http://www.shamrockshirts.com.au/ima...on-opelaus.htm
Most products come in men's and women's sizing, some in children's too.

Colours:
- Pitt and Polo shirts are mainly black, with selectable sleeve (options shown below) and logo accent colour.
- Hoodie and Long Sleeve T Shirt comes in Black, Navy, White or Grey, with selectable logo accent colour.
- Regular T shirts (not long sleeve) come in same colours as Hoodie, plus Red, with selectable logo accent colour.
- Stubby Holders and Seat covers as shown below only.

Ok some pics and examples of the range:

Pitt Shirt.
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo255/shayward06/OA1002-l.jpg
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo255/shayward06/OApittcolours.jpg

Polo Shirt.
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo255/shayward06/OA1001-l.jpg
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo255/shayward06/OApolocolours.jpg

Hoodie.
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo255/shayward06/OA1003-l.jpg

Logo T Shirt.
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo255/shayward06/OA1009-l.jpg

Long Sleeve T Shirt.
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo255/shayward06/OA1005-l.jpg

Short Sleeve T Shirt.
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo255/shayward06/OA1004-l.jpg

Stubby Holder.
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo255/shayward06/OA1008-l.jpg

Throw-over Seat Covers.
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo255/shayward06/OA1007-l.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OpelAus Merchandise FAQ

- How Do I Purchase the items?

All purchasing is done directly with Shamrock Shirts online store, the direct link for all the items can be found here - How do we go about purchasing stuff? How long does it take for delivery once ordered?

- How long does it take for delivery once ordered?

Delivery time on orders always depends on the amount of work we have in at the time. T-Shirts and hoodies will be quite quick (only a couple of days) as we always have these in stock. The nitro shirts take a little longer, as we need to order them in. They still should have their orders within 10 working days, as that’s always our aim with any order. If they need something urgently, tell them to give our office a call so we can organize something over the phone.

- Is the logo printed or stitched?

The designs are printed using a commercial grade thermal polyurethane. It is heat applied (but nothing like an iron-on transfer) and won’t crack, peel or fade. It’s very durable and designed to withstand years of wash and wear. It has a matt finish and a smooth feel, and looks a little like screen printing, but with clear sharp edges.

- Can I buy the LOGO only?

No. The logo is copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any way.

- Is the blue colour "Royal Blue"?

Yes, indeed it is Royal Blue

- I am looking at the hoodie, is there anyway of getting the logo on the back a little lower? when the hood is down it will cover most of it?

The picture is a photoshop of the final design, the actual logo sits lower down

- I am interested in other merchandise and stickers, can I get them?

At this stage no, but we are looking into keyrings, pens, coffee cups and stickers.

- I would like the logo on the back only, can this be done?

To be honest I'm not sure. You can contact Natalie direct via email - [email protected]
Please specify that you are a member of OpelAus so she knows which items you are after

- Are the measurements in cm, and where are they measured from?

Measurement is half chest – across the front, armpit to armpit – and in cm.

sooty
25th June 2010, 02:48 PM
They look great! Good work

btm
25th June 2010, 03:11 PM
nice work lads!

jastra
25th June 2010, 03:36 PM
I likey a lot. Great work guys will defo be buying some stuff

CNBLU
25th June 2010, 03:40 PM
How do we go about purchasing stuff? How long does it take for delivery once ordered?

The whole range looks excellent!

poita
25th June 2010, 03:43 PM
All purchasing is done directly through the link above Gav.

This one here --> http://www.shamrockshirts.com.au/products.php?cat=117

As for shipping I will confirm shipping times

nuggz
25th June 2010, 03:45 PM
just to confirm

they're prints? not stitch?

HoldenAstra
25th June 2010, 04:26 PM
Is the big LOGO iron on? I am interested in the logo, really nice!!!

poita
25th June 2010, 04:32 PM
just to confirm

they're prints? not stitch?

Prints afaik, confirming this for you mate.

Is the big LOGO iron on? I am interested in the logo, really nice!!!

As above confirming this. As for the logo, it is copyrighted to Shamrock shirts, please DO NOT reproduce it in any way

HoldenAstra
25th June 2010, 04:41 PM
Can I buy the LOGO only?

gmonkey
25th June 2010, 04:55 PM
Just bought myn.. Was thinking maybe we should do state group buys??

jastra
25th June 2010, 05:04 PM
As for the logo, it is copyrighted to Shamrock shirts, please DO NOT reproduce it in any way

Why is it copyrighted to them??? Did they do the artwork???

gman
25th June 2010, 05:06 PM
Ordering car seat covers, a Polo and long sleeve shirt for track days..Look really good guys..

Well done...

Shay
25th June 2010, 05:21 PM
We will be getting the Ownership of the logo soon, so then itll be able to be used free with petes approval.

And yes they are prints, but they are not the iron on style, they are the quality type like you get on normal T Shirts.

poita
25th June 2010, 05:55 PM
Why is it copyrighted to them??? Did they do the artwork???

Yes they did.

As Shay has said we are looking at purchasing the copyright so we may use it for other items ie keyrings and pens

[OPCSRi]
25th June 2010, 08:51 PM
This looks shit HOT!!! Great job Pete. Now time to order my gear. :)

astra in oz
25th June 2010, 09:07 PM
Awesome designs guys... Champion effort...

poita
25th June 2010, 09:40 PM
"]This looks shit HOT!!! Great job Pete. Now time to order my gear. :)

Shay is the one to thank in all of this mate. He done a majority of the leg work with it all, i just appoved it and signed off on the official side of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoldenAstra
25th June 2010, 09:55 PM
Ordering car seat covers, a Polo and long sleeve shirt for track days..Look really good guys..

Well done...

Would you please upload some PICs of the seat cover on when you have the chance?

poita
25th June 2010, 11:08 PM
Just a couple of answers to some more questions.

- Is the blue Royal Blue? Yes it is

- Is the logo an iron on template or stitched? The designs are printed using a commercial grade thermal polyurethane. It is heat applied (but nothing like an iron-on transfer) and won’t crack, peel or fade. It’s very durable and designed to withstand years of wash and wear. It has a matt finish and a smooth feel, and looks a little like screen printing, but with clear sharp edges.

- How long will it take to get my merchandise? Delivery time on orders always depends on the amount of work we have in at the time. T-Shirts and hoodies will be quite quick (only a couple of days) as we always have these in stock. The nitro shirts take a little longer, as we need to order them in. They still should have their orders within 10 working days, as that’s always our aim with any order. If they need something urgently, tell them to give our office a call so we can organize something over the phone. We will always to what we can to help them out.

CNBLU
25th June 2010, 11:12 PM
just looking at the hoodie, is there anyway of getting the logo on the back a little lower? when the hood is down it will cover most of it?

[OPCSRi]
25th June 2010, 11:43 PM
Shay is the one to thank in all of this mate. He done a majority of the leg work with it all, i just appoved it and signed off on the official side of things.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo probs. Thanks to Shay for your ground work. ;)

Shay
26th June 2010, 12:40 AM
haha, nw steve.

gav, that is just a photoshop hoodie, my mate has one of the Club CJs done by this site, and the print is in a decent spot (im assuming theyll be the same)....

IfSRi
26th June 2010, 01:13 AM
Excellent work guys.

Just read thru the old logo design threads and wondering if there is an OpelAus sticker avail yet ?

Shay
26th June 2010, 01:19 AM
Soon Mate, soon...

glider
26th June 2010, 10:14 AM
Top effort by Shay to get this set up, will be purchasing this week. Only comment, no yellow like Opel motorsport ?

gmonkey
26th June 2010, 10:59 AM
Should be yellow there was the original colour

Shay
26th June 2010, 11:11 AM
toby, they actually dont make a yellow sleeved shirt, best you can do is get the grey sleeved shirt, and select the yellow logo option, will look like this...
http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo255/shayward06/opellogo1yellow.jpg

phatmax
26th June 2010, 06:10 PM
just looking at the hoodie, is there anyway of getting the logo on the back a little lower? when the hood is down it will cover most of it?

I was thinking the exact same thing. Just waiting for some funds to go into my paypal account for a hoodie and a tee. Am i able to get the hoodie with the print only on the back and not on the breast?.Thanks Shay and Poita. Great job guys.

glider
26th June 2010, 09:32 PM
just placed my order of items... hopefully medium size is about right....

I was thinking the exact same thing. Just waiting for some funds to go into my paypal account for a hoodie and a tee. Am i able to get the hoodie with the print only on the back and not on the breast?.Thanks Shay and Poita. Great job guys.

email shamrock and see if they'll do it for you...

poita
26th June 2010, 09:56 PM

you can contact natalie directly also - [email protected]

poita
26th June 2010, 09:56 PM
FAQ added to first post btw

poita
27th June 2010, 10:00 PM
FAQ added to first post btw

more added

mr corsa
28th June 2010, 07:26 AM
do u have a opelaus g-string for the ladies and do u have a logo small enuff for the front ?

Ice
28th June 2010, 10:36 AM
do u have a opelaus g-string for the ladies and do u have a logo small enuff for the front ?

haha......

Ice
28th June 2010, 10:41 AM
Eeek ! spelling mistake Poita...... Wir Liben auto's ? its Lieben or Leben!

sooty
28th June 2010, 10:51 AM
Eeek ! spelling mistake Poita...... Wir Liben auto's ? its Lieben or Leben!
It's meant to be 'leben', was always leben in the original designs, did shamrock get it wrong?

Ice
28th June 2010, 11:58 AM
It's meant to be 'leben', was always leben in the original designs, did shamrock get it wrong?

if you zoom in on the short sleeve t-shirt it says Liben

adam_92
28th June 2010, 06:35 PM
if you zoom in on the short sleeve t-shirt it says Liben

it says liben on both t shirts. short and long sleeved

phatmax
28th June 2010, 08:31 PM
you can contact natalie directly also - [email protected]

Thanks for that Poita. Thanks also to glider for the reply.

CNBLU
29th June 2010, 11:09 AM
Ordered my stuff

Great work Shay

gmonkey
29th June 2010, 10:20 PM
Manda had mental image of all of us wearing the crew shirts all same colour and said we'd look like a bowling team lol... Kinda got a point ahaha thank god we got ability to get diff colours..

Polos are missing on site now?

poita
29th June 2010, 10:23 PM
Manda had mental image of all of us wearing the crew shirts all same colour and said we'd look like a bowling team lol... Kinda got a point ahaha thank god we got ability to get diff colours..

Polos are missing on site now?

hey sorry forgot to update this, they had a massive order which cleaned the stocks out.
they will be available again in August.

ChrisMaz
30th June 2010, 03:05 AM
Good sign that theres been plenty of demand!

tomtom
1st July 2010, 01:44 PM
Whats the deal with the blitz making its way into the logo? Pretty sure we were told Opelaus would immediately get sued for 10 million dollars by GM

poita
1st July 2010, 01:59 PM
Whats the deal with the blitz making its way into the logo? Pretty sure we were told Opelaus would immediately get sued for 10 million dollars by GM

Not sure where you got that from.....
Logo has been changed by 33% so is fine

hazrd
1st July 2010, 06:12 PM
FYI

just went to buy a stubby holder, and they tried to charge $6.50 for postage... the front of the site has this:
http://www.shamrockshirts.com.au/images/index-ad-banner.jpg

sending an email to natalie now, watch this space

CNBLU
1st July 2010, 06:13 PM
hmmm

does that mean i got overcharged?

hazrd
1st July 2010, 06:19 PM
not too sure Gav. I will let you know when Natalie gets back to me.

maloo97
1st July 2010, 07:08 PM
Awesome Work guys, congratz to all involved!
I shall be making a little order very soon.
Cheers.

hazrd
1st July 2010, 07:42 PM
Hi Adam,

As it states in our terms of trade, free delivery excludes club merchandise.

Thanks

Natalie Craig
CREATIVE DIRECTOR

All good Gav, you werent overcharged !!

vecstar
2nd July 2010, 08:34 AM
hey poita i am interested in the throw over seat covers i want 2 to fit a veccy c could u contact me with the total price plus postage or i can cum pick them up

thanx mate love the ideas u guys have

Nurb608
2nd July 2010, 08:37 AM
hey poita i am interested in the throw over seat covers i want 2 to fit a veccy c could u contact me with the total price plus postage or i can cum pick them up

thanx mate love the ideas u guys have

It's all organised through the Shamrock site mate, just get in contact with them ;) Might be a bit of a trip to pick them up from poita in QLD.

vecstar
2nd July 2010, 09:58 AM
yh no shit ey lol its not really worth a road trip just for seat covers ey lol

CNBLU
2nd July 2010, 10:08 AM
All good Gav, you werent overcharged !!

Thanks Adz

tomtom
2nd July 2010, 08:50 PM
Not sure where you got that from.....
Logo has been changed by 33% so is fine

fair nuf. looks good !

UNEEQ
4th July 2010, 05:35 PM
Absolutely awesome. Will be great if you can get the copyrights. I doubt it's a possibility yet, but can we get a whole stack of cards made up so that members have something to hand out to prospective newcomers?

Looks like Shamrock do keyrings too (although possibly limited styles) but having a badge/sticker option would be something nice as well!!

poita
4th July 2010, 06:09 PM
Absolutely awesome. Will be great if you can get the copyrights. I doubt it's a possibility yet, but can we get a whole stack of cards made up so that members have something to hand out to prospective newcomers?

Looks like Shamrock do keyrings too (although possibly limited styles) but having a badge/sticker option would be something nice as well!!

Currently negotiating keyrings and other items

Hoss
9th July 2010, 10:06 AM
Excellent work by all involved. Will place order when polos are back in stock

glider
10th July 2010, 06:11 PM
Recieved my Hoodie, Nitro and Long sleeve shirts earlier this week, I ordered medium size on all and seem to fit ok, they may be a tiny bit too short and might ride up but we'll see how we go. The prints are alright, possibly a bit on the large side and the slogan does not appear on the front of any of these items. It is however on the rear of the long sleeve shirt.

Overall happy with the purchase, but would possibly order large next time to make sure they are long enough. As such, for an average sized male I would suggest large sized items, unless you want them to be tight fighting (especially in the nitro shirt). You could probably get away with a medium in hoodie and the long sleeve shirt however (if you are tall get a large tho).

Also note their supplier of polo shirts will be out of stock until august/september, I have a shirt on back order so I cannot comment on the polo shirt as of yet.

Shay
10th July 2010, 06:21 PM
wait, so there is still "Liben" on the back?
ill be pissed off if there is because i made her well aware of that mistake in the design process, and she said it would be fixed.

glider
10th July 2010, 06:30 PM
no it does have Leben, so this is the correct word?

Shay
10th July 2010, 06:32 PM
no it does have Leben, so this is the correct word?

whatever is in my sig is correct (copy pasted from opel site), which i believe is Leben.

Thats cool. so there's no mistake.
just the sample pics are wrong, actual products are all correct.

Shay
10th July 2010, 07:21 PM
btw, those of you that have recieved them, post some pics of them being worn so we can see what they look like for real, rather than computer graphic versions...

...or ban :p

poita
10th July 2010, 07:22 PM
what shay said

UNEEQ
20th July 2010, 10:51 PM
Will get pics tomorrow, but I take no responsibility for anyone screen shattering.

I could have gone one size up on the hoodie. I guestimated as best I could. This one is a perfect fit (with plenty of room to move) but I prefer to have that bit extra. The material feels almost paper thin (ok, so not that thin), but I'm pleasantly surprised at how warm it is. This house is freezing at night and I am tosty warm in this.

the elastic around the sleeves is nice and loose (as opposed to my PPGA jumper which is very tight!) without being too loose.

All in all I am very happy with it!

Next to order, my pitt shirt.

UNEEQ
20th July 2010, 10:57 PM
Just for those who are interested
Wir Leben Autos - We Live Cars (there's no true direct translation, but you get the meaning... would probably make more sense as "We live and breathe cars" if translated.)
Wir Lieben Autos - We Love Cars
Wir Leiben Autos - We Bodies Cars (which I just stupid... a foreigner typo error)
There's probably a few different letters people could play with to make the translation totally different!

Ice
20th July 2010, 11:01 PM
Cnblu has a hoodie and it looks really good and is spelt correctly too, haha

Shay
20th July 2010, 11:02 PM
actually Wir Leben Autos is closer to We're Living Cars i beleive ;)

care to share your translation Pete?

UNEEQ
20th July 2010, 11:13 PM
You're correct on the translation for it to make more sense mate, I was simply giving (as I said) a "direct translation" (or literal). It was word for word, but even We're Living Cars doesn't make for a sentance that has a good definition, unless of course you're a car.... and alive... but then we're have to call you McQueen

Ice
20th July 2010, 11:14 PM
actually Wir Leben Autos is closer to We're Living Cars i beleive ;)

care to share your translation Pete?

ok where was I .... lost the page...

well the direct translation is correct however if you asked a German to translate it, they would say things like, We live for cars, We eat sleep breathe cars or cars are our life.

Bit Like Audi's Vorsprung durch technik.....direct translation would be a leap through technology but its more like leading in technology or progress through technology.

jastra
21st July 2010, 12:16 AM
anyone else who ordered a pit shirt get told they are no longer doign them? they emailed me yesterday saying they were going to refund me becuase they can no longer get the pitt shits :(

Nurb608
21st July 2010, 12:20 AM
anyone else who ordered a pit shirt get told they are no longer doign them? they emailed me yesterday saying they were going to refund me becuase they can no longer get the pitt shits :(

No offence to the company, but if that's the case then that's poor form!

gmonkey
21st July 2010, 12:20 AM

Yep :(

ChrisMaz
21st July 2010, 12:40 AM

No I was contacted two weeks ago saying mine would arrive in August....

glider
21st July 2010, 03:40 AM
Are these the nitro or polo shirts you guys are talking about?

poita
21st July 2010, 07:24 AM
I will get in contact with Natalie and ask her what is going on

glider
21st July 2010, 10:19 AM
if it is the nitro shirts, I had a quality issue with the one I received, haven't had a chance to post it back to them yet for them to have a look at tho (but they know about it)

UNEEQ
21st July 2010, 12:49 PM
I think they are talking about the Polos. I read somewhere that they couldn't keep up with supply and demand on the polos. The "Pitt" shirt I was talking about was the buttons and collar one :)

ChrisMaz
23rd July 2010, 03:39 AM
Heres the exact email I was sent on the 2 July.

I will send out your hoodie early next week, and then send on your polo as soon as its in.

Wouldn’t dream of charging you the postage!

Have a great weekend,

Natalie Craig

So yes I received the hoodie, it is excellent, but the polo, after reading above, may not be coming to me, even though I havent been notified.

jastra
23rd July 2010, 12:09 PM
my email said that it was the nitro pitt shirt that they werent doing...
also what means of postage o they use? courier or aus post?

ChrisMaz
25th July 2010, 12:20 AM
Was just in an express bag.

poita
25th July 2010, 05:10 PM
Update on shirts, will keep you guys informed.

Hey Natalie,

Just need to clarify something, I'm getting conflicting reports from
members about which shirts are and aren't available.
It's the nitro, polo and pit shirts that are being mixed up.
Can you clear this up for me please.

Cheers Peter

Hi Peter,

Neither the nitro pitt or polo shirts are available. I will contact you
later in the week with some alternatives. Unfortunately that supplier is
just too unreliable and I don't want to stock from them anymore.

Regards

Natalie Craig
Creative Director

IfSRi
31st July 2010, 05:55 PM
Are we there yet with the little opelaus decals I see on the rear quarter windo of many of the cars on here?

ChrisMaz
4th August 2010, 02:57 AM
Sorry to be a bitch. But the customer service at Shamrock is pretty crap... Last I heard the Polo was to be delivered August. Havent heard anything since. Looks like i'll have to get in contact to get my money back?

poita
4th August 2010, 08:22 AM
Don't be sorry Chris, I have emailed her in relation to the recent situations and availability of shirts.

Will let you guys know the results.

Cheers

poita
4th August 2010, 08:38 AM
Here you go Chris

Hi Peter,

At this stage all I can supply without a minimum number is a plain coloured polo shirt. This is all the suppliers can guarantee will be in stock all the time. I will put it up in your range this morning.

Because we don’t buy in bulk (which is why we can supply a range to you without a minimum order) it’s hard to guarantee that products will be in stock at the supplier when the members buy from us. I don’t want to put up another style of polo and pitt shirt until I can get a guarantee from the supplier that what we choose is going to be in stock the majority of the time. I am speaking to one of my reps today, and I will sort out from him what the most stocked items are from his end, and then we can go from there.

Sorry for the delay in getting this sorted. I have several other clubs that I’m going through the same process with, and I’m trying to get them all done at the same time. Just not enough hours in the day!

Oh, and I haven’t forgotten about your other items either. G-strings, coffee cups and pens I can get sorted quickly, beanies and caps I will need to get quotes for as they need to be embroidered which I don’t do here. Also, what type of club stickers do you want? Do you want a proper vinyl decal, which peels away leaving the graphic, or do you want a solid “bumper sticker” style?

Thanks for your patience.

Natalie Craig

CREATIVE DIRECTOR

hazrd
4th August 2010, 09:33 AM
g-strings?! :lol:

jastra
4th August 2010, 10:39 AM
g-strings?! :lol:

oh man sign me up for one of those.... :S

tezarity
4th August 2010, 10:40 AM
vinyl decals please!

Ice
4th August 2010, 11:53 AM
oh man sign me up for one of those.... :S

hell yeah, +1, haha

UNEEQ
4th August 2010, 02:38 PM
Can you see about Mankinis too please? I have enough G-Strings at the moment.

+1 for vinyl decals (preferably with one in a size that can replace the holden logo on the back of the car)

poita
20th August 2010, 11:58 AM
Ladies Singlets now available $28

http://www.shamrockshirts.com.au/proddetail.php?prod=OA1010

http://www.shamrockshirts.com.au/prodimages/OA1010-l.jpg

hazrd
20th August 2010, 01:28 PM
rory
be nice to the missus
get her one

Nurb608
20th August 2010, 01:35 PM
rory
be nice to the missus
get her one

lol. is that what you got Jenn for her birthday next week?

poita
20th August 2010, 01:42 PM
baseball caps and sticker being finalised, what out for another update in the next few days

poita
20th August 2010, 03:59 PM
stickers are now available

http://www.shamrockshirts.com.au/proddetail.php?prod=OA1011

gmonkey
20th August 2010, 04:22 PM
Ordering now

gmonkey
20th August 2010, 04:24 PM
No bogan spec size though??

poita
20th August 2010, 04:25 PM
nope

have to be ordered at a minimum of ten.

unless you want 10?

gmonkey
20th August 2010, 04:28 PM
Sure could easily get 10 people to want one in bogan spec..

Me
Shay
Jason
Chris
Craig??

That's 50% and only WA :p

adam_92
20th August 2010, 11:11 PM
Sure could easily get 10 people to want one in bogan spec..

Me
Shay
Jason
Chris
Craig??
adam

That's 60% :p

fixed haha.

also any news on beanies. wouldnt mind getting one of those

ChrisMaz
23rd August 2010, 03:51 AM
Update on the polos.

Mine got printed on tuesday. Should be arriving today or tuesday.

+1 to bogan spec. Even if I just put it on my bedroom window :p

gmonkey
23rd August 2010, 04:02 AM
oh and also can we get blue/white and silver/white and just full white colour options?

poita
23rd August 2010, 11:00 AM
oh and also can we get blue/white and silver/white and just full white colour options?

the more colour options, the higher the price.
also the minimum quantity will be higher.

the colours chosen for the stickers are the colours most chosen for the other merchandise.

poita
23rd August 2010, 11:00 AM

the more colour options, the higher the price.
also the minimum quantity will be higher.

the colours chosen for the stickers are the colours most chosen for the other merchandise.

gmonkey
23rd August 2010, 12:36 PM
Wow no one else picked blue on other merch lol guess cause it's not listed as blue might throw a few off :p

Alright I'll send out pms to people i'd assume would want bogan spec and try getting 10 names

ChrisMaz
23rd August 2010, 04:33 PM
Got my polo in the mail this arvo. Excellent quality.

poita
23rd August 2010, 04:38 PM
model pics :p

good to hear mate

tezarity
25th August 2010, 05:48 PM
what color is the opelaus logo on the picture of the hoodie?
http://www.shamrockshirts.com.au/proddetail.php?prod=OA1003

I just want the one pictured....

There's too many options

ChrisMaz
25th August 2010, 05:54 PM
That one is red.

adam_92
25th August 2010, 07:03 PM
how long did it take for your stuff to arrive. when it was in stock lol. i ordered a hoodie and 2 stickers a few days ago.

Shay
25th August 2010, 07:49 PM
hey pete, with the stickers, are they white and red vinyl, or all white with red printed on?

hazrd
25th August 2010, 08:00 PM
how long did it take for your stuff to arrive. when it was in stock lol. i ordered a hoodie and 2 stickers a few days ago.

it does take a while
took them 4 days just to get my shirt to the post office

and i ordered my stickers on friday (i think)

so just gotta be patient they should be there soon

adam_92
25th August 2010, 08:04 PM
ah right cheers mate

Sean Dardego
25th August 2010, 08:47 PM
Yeah, i take a vinyl decal thanks

sooty
25th August 2010, 08:53 PM
Yeah, i take a vinyl decal thanks
just jump on the site and buy em mate. then chuck up some pics when you get em

MAD-16V
27th August 2010, 01:00 PM

Now to find a home on my car for it

MAD-16V
27th August 2010, 01:20 PM

The only place I could find is right above the rear wiper motor - Nice and centred.
And on the G/MK4/TS the wiper arm misses the entire decal by a few cm - So no wear and tear from the wiper.

It is sort of hidden under my wing ( might be different on SRI turbo wing ) but its still quite nice.

The sticker is too large to fit in the rear quarter windows ( Unless you turn it sideways )

The vinyl appears to be of a nice quality - There is some minor flashing left over on the opelaus.com lettering - but other then that the sticker is perfect.

The design is stylish - And I am proud to wear it on my car.

poita
27th August 2010, 04:11 PM
thanks for popping up some pics mate. looks the goods :)

toddals
27th August 2010, 06:21 PM
Just bought myself a pair of these decals. I'm super happy with just 2 days from payment to delivery. Hopefully somone spots me now :)

tezarity
27th August 2010, 09:38 PM

The design is stylish - And I am proud to wear it on my car.

Amen to that!

After seeing the photo, just bought myself a sticker and hoodie as well =)

adam_92
2nd September 2010, 06:50 PM
recieved my hoodie and stickers the other day. only took 8 days to arrive which is pretty good and im very happy with the quality and price

poita
2nd September 2010, 06:55 PM
pics pics pics :p

adam_92
2nd September 2010, 07:32 PM
pics pics pics :p

grrrr lol. il take some and upload them soon

tezarity
7th September 2010, 09:39 PM
Decal and hoodie arrived today.
Haven't had time to wash the car to put it on yet.
Hoodie is a perfect fit however they didn't put the opelaus logo on the back which i asked for.

hazrd
7th September 2010, 09:42 PM
oh yeah

my decal arived yesterday

tezarity
7th September 2010, 09:42 PM
I don't think the quality of the material is very good.
Quite itchy and it feels like the sort of garment that will deteriorate after only a couple of washes.
Having said that it's a perfect small

tezarity
7th September 2010, 09:43 PM
oh yeah

my decal arived yesterday
where are you gonna stick it?

gmonkey
7th September 2010, 09:47 PM
I don't think the quality of the material is very good.
Quite itchy and it feels like the sort of garment that will deteriorate after only a couple of washes.
Having said that it's a perfect small

try hand washing it firstly then... or maybe its just your skin :P

hazrd
7th September 2010, 09:50 PM
where are you gonna stick it?

not sure
havent looked around at where i should put it, might go do that now

poita
7th September 2010, 10:07 PM
polos and caps will be available soon

adam_92
7th September 2010, 10:15 PM

cool. beanies ??

[OPCSRi]
7th September 2010, 10:18 PM
I may as well jump on the bandwagon and get some stickers too. Already got the t-shirt and there great stuff.

poita
7th September 2010, 10:29 PM
cool. beanies ??

http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/chillout-room/42550-microsoft-seeks-patent-shaming-fat-gamers-computer_says_no_7mvv.jpg

adam_92
7th September 2010, 10:31 PM
dam. why not? wasnt there an email from natalie a while ago saying she was looking into beanies ?

poita
7th September 2010, 10:32 PM
yep, just not yet

its summer soon, wat u need a beanie for :p

adam_92
7th September 2010, 10:35 PM
it may be australia but its not always 40 degrees haha

adam_92
7th September 2010, 10:36 PM
and yeah. i coulda done with one like 4 month ago haha. getting warmer now though

jastra
7th September 2010, 10:54 PM
not for us over here lol winter just started :P

tezarity
7th September 2010, 11:14 PM
$25 for a short sleeve tee
$28 for a logo tee

What the heck is the difference?

tezarity
7th September 2010, 11:15 PM
yep, just not yet

its summer soon, wat u need a beanie for :p

maybe a singlet?

hazrd
7th September 2010, 11:25 PM
Best spot on the H for the sticker by the looks of it is the quarter window of one of the back doors

Just can't think of the best side for it

tezarity
8th September 2010, 07:36 AM
passenger side would get more attention if you've got it parked

tezarity
8th September 2010, 07:36 AM

or overtaking

poita
8th September 2010, 02:03 PM

will be up on the site by this afternoon

poita
8th September 2010, 02:33 PM
pricing for beanies and singlets being sorted now

poita
8th September 2010, 04:48 PM
singlets will be up soon

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=8b055aae78&view=att&th=12af0182fe66cf6c&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw

and if people are serious about g-strings and undies

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=8b055aae78&view=att&th=12af0182fe66cf6c&attid=0.2&disp=emb&zw

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=8b055aae78&view=att&th=12af0182fe66cf6c&attid=0.3&disp=emb&zw

Nurb608
8th September 2010, 04:49 PM
singlets will be up soon

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=8b055aae78&view=att&th=12af0182fe66cf6c&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw

and if people are serious about g-strings and undies

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=8b055aae78&view=att&th=12af0182fe66cf6c&attid=0.2&disp=emb&zw

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=8b055aae78&view=att&th=12af0182fe66cf6c&attid=0.3&disp=emb&zw

Pics not working, probably because they are linked out of your email

adam_92
8th September 2010, 05:31 PM
Pics not working

+1. just a red x

adam_92
8th September 2010, 05:32 PM

or overtaking

or dont be a tight arse and buy 2 :D. problem solved

hazrd
8th September 2010, 05:36 PM
sticker pics on black 'H'
looks good, but kinda big imo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/hazrd/28d2ceb0.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/hazrd/b147be3d.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/hazrd/4db7669b.jpg

tezarity
8th September 2010, 07:38 PM
sticker pics on black 'H'
looks good, but kinda big imo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/hazrd/28d2ceb0.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/hazrd/b147be3d.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/hazrd/4db7669b.jpg

That is one sexy Astra.
But your right... it looks huge in that window

tezarity
8th September 2010, 07:40 PM
where did you get this opelaus.com one on the back window?
that's exactly what i'm after also

sooty
8th September 2010, 08:06 PM
where did you get this opelaus.com one on the back window?
that's exactly what i'm after also

They're the old stickers

tezarity
8th September 2010, 08:25 PM
They're the old stickers
any chance of them coming back?

jastra
9th September 2010, 02:32 PM
were looking at uniforms at work and i noticed a company that make these which are the nitro shirts. shamrock said they couldnt soiurce them anymore and this place is listing them as a new product. anyway pete or shay you could contact shamrock and see if they can get them back?
http://www.bizcollection.co.nz/ViewProduct.aspx?id=1122&page=1&categoryId=9
there is the link.
cuz i was really keen on these before they said they couldnt get them anymore not sure about anyone else tho lol
cheers

gmonkey
9th September 2010, 02:57 PM
I was keen on crew shirt too :p

jastra
9th September 2010, 03:00 PM
good at least im not the only one lol

poita
9th September 2010, 03:18 PM
were looking at uniforms at work and i noticed a company that make these which are the nitro shirts. shamrock said they couldnt soiurce them anymore and this place is listing them as a new product. anyway pete or shay you could contact shamrock and see if they can get them back?
http://www.bizcollection.co.nz/ViewProduct.aspx?id=1122&page=1&categoryId=9
there is the link.
cuz i was really keen on these before they said they couldnt get them anymore not sure about anyone else tho lol
cheers

[email protected] - Natalie is her name

jastra
9th September 2010, 06:41 PM
have this sitting in my email drafts, anything that could be/should be added? or is it alright to go?

Hi Natalie,

My name is Jason, I'm from OpelAus.
I ordered a nitro shirt before they were removed from the website and was then told they could no longer be sourced. I am currently looking at new uniforms at work and I came across some from a company called "Biz Collection" that lists the nitro shirts as a new product. I brought it to Peter attention and Peter provided me with your email address. So on behalf of the club i was wondering if there is any chance they could source them from Biz Collection?
Here is the link to their Nitro Shirts.
http://www.bizcollection.co.nz/ViewProduct.aspx?id=1122&page=1&categoryId=9 Mens
http://www.bizcollection.co.nz/ViewProduct.aspx?id=1123&page=0&categoryId=9 Ladies
Thank You in advance.
Jason

poita
9th September 2010, 06:44 PM
yer thats cool mate.

she told me ages ago that she didnt mind anyone contacting her from the forum with questions.

jastra
9th September 2010, 07:01 PM
Orite no worries

jastra
9th September 2010, 08:24 PM
looks like a no...

Hi Jason

We didn't discontinue the nitro shirt because it couldn't be sourced, we
discontinued it because the supplier couldn't supply it.

Biz Collection is where we were buying in the Nitro shirts previously. They
are always out of stock, completely unreliable and their customer service is
a disgrace.

If you are planning on buying from them for your work uniforms, then I would
suggest buying big numbers in bulk, and expect to wait weeks for the order
to arrive.

Biz Collection is well known in the merchandise industry now as a
self-destructing company. In fact, they weren't even at any of the trade
events this year, which suggests they'll be lucky to last out the year.

If you need help sourcing reliable product for your work uniforms, let me
know your requirements and I'd be happy to help out.

Regards

Natalie

tezarity
9th September 2010, 08:59 PM
Natalie's been really good with emails.
Send her an email the other day at 9 pm, after hours and not even 20 minutes later i had a reply in my inbox

jastra
9th September 2010, 09:02 PM
Natalie's been really good with emails.
Send her an email the other day at 9 pm, after hours and not even 20 minutes later i had a reply in my inbox
+1, thats what she did with me, good service

milestones54
1st November 2010, 01:46 PM
K so rather than starting a new thread, heres this only place i can ask, are there any opelaus stickers available?
I found some threads but im not sure if anything came of anything

sooty
1st November 2010, 01:47 PM
K so rather than starting a new thread, heres this only place i can ask, are there any opelaus stickers available?
I found some threads but im not sure if anything came of anything
http://www.shamrockshirts.com.au/proddetail.php?prod=OA1011

milestones54
1st November 2010, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, is there anyway i can see the white yellow version?

sooty
1st November 2010, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, is there anyway i can see the white yellow version?
i don't think there are pics of it...i could photoshop it for you?

milestones54
1st November 2010, 01:58 PM
I prefer yellow in general, thanks anyway! Done deal, represent!

poita
6th January 2011, 04:08 PM
Start the New Year off with some New Gear :D

Shay
6th January 2011, 04:23 PM
the polo and ladies singlet? or you organising it still....

poita
6th January 2011, 04:25 PM
they are available on the site - http://www.shamrockshirts.com.au/products.php?cat=117

UNEEQ
6th January 2011, 05:04 PM
Get us some nitro shirts, not just the polos :)

poita
6th January 2011, 05:19 PM
after the supply issues from the makers of those shirts, im not sure if they will be available again.

i will ask

poita
22nd January 2011, 09:07 PM
New items and prices will be live on Monday.

The new pricing is slightly higher on some items, but will now include postage.

It works out cheaper for you guys definately.

Cheers Peter

Gatecrasher
22nd January 2011, 09:22 PM
Awesome!! Going to get myself a hoodie & decal :D

poita
22nd January 2011, 09:27 PM
*edit*

Make that Tuesday afternoon

poita
27th January 2011, 07:28 PM
New items up on the site, with more coming :)

http://www.shamrockshirts.com.au/products.php?cat=117

or click on the 'Shamrock Shirts' banner at the top ;)

poita
6th February 2011, 08:06 PM
Don't forget to check out the range

poita
20th February 2011, 11:30 PM
Boost polos removed from the range due to lack of interest.

Shay
21st February 2011, 03:44 AM
Boost polos removed from the range due to lack of interest.

thats unfortunate, they are really well made and look mint.

poita
28th February 2011, 10:34 PM
There are a handful of boost polos left in stock, once they are gone that is it for them.

Email Natalie if you want one.

adam_92
2nd June 2011, 09:53 PM
whats happened with this?? iv noticed a lot of stuff has dissapeared from shamrock. iv got a hoodie and stickers but i wouldnt mind a beanie. i know this was mentioned in summer and kinda shrugged off but now its winter can we look into it??

poita
2nd June 2011, 10:45 PM
about to be canned, not enough interest in the merchandise to keep it going

Dahlia
3rd June 2011, 01:51 AM
about to be canned, not enough interest in the merchandise to keep it going

Lucky I bought a sticker then!

corsab
5th June 2011, 09:11 PM
DAAAAMMMMMMEEEE i was looking at getting some stuff .... how long do we have left befor it is canned ???

Are the seat covers i saw at the start of the tread still available ????

gman
6th July 2011, 01:42 AM
I literally just bought two long sleeve shirts.

Sent from........

poita
6th July 2011, 10:19 AM
How long ago Glen?

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

gman
6th July 2011, 10:30 AM
Last week, they were still on the website so ordered and confirmed they are out for printing.

They r even sending to HK for me.

Sent from........

gman
7th July 2011, 11:58 PM
Got an email today that they have been shipped...

Sent from........

gman
13th July 2011, 12:34 AM
Received the shirts today and they look good. :)

Sent from........

hazrd
13th July 2011, 10:22 AM
:picsorban: