PDA

View Full Version : Did a favor and now the results!

Aditi
28th May 2010, 04:49 PM
Hi,
last two days i sat on the EGR blocking work, i made a can and everything.
as most of us know to reach the valve itself have to work through a lot of important assemblies.
throttle, coolant tank, inlet manifold, wires, connectors Etc...

i dismantled everything thoroughly, To my surprise I saw all the throttle and inlet manifold was Smoked!
filthy black dirt.
so Obvious i dismantled and cleaned Thoroughly All Complex well as the range with carburettor Spray,
all the throttle, inlet manifold, RPM stabilizer, throttle situation (position) Sensor and Etc...
I put the can in the EGR and began putting things back, All returned to his seat, and really no mistakes or forget things!
Then I start the car and Unfortunately the car Started heavily
Shut down few times, stutter, Not worked round.
Then she began to stabilize, Was a strange smell from the exhaust.
Check Engine Light turned on, and I did paper clip Scan To read the faults Code.
These are the codes: 1502, 0443, 1530, 0352, 0230, 0115, 0120.
1502 - immobiliser control unit - (insignificant)
1530 - air flow relay (Where it is located?)
0433 - tank vent valve or evaporative emission (EVAP) canister purge valve circuit malfuncuit
(What does it mean and where is it located???)
0352 - ignition coil 2 and 3
0230 - fuel pump or feul pump relay circuit malfunction
(Railway fuel has The pressure that need's to be, Where is fuel pump relay needs to be Exactly ?)
0115 - intake coolant temerature sesnor (CTS) (Where this cooling fluid sensor is ?)
0120 - throttle potentiometer sensor (TPS) (I noticed something was written about Mexico on it, Was not GM's stamp - its a replacement Sensor or that's how it Should be ??!)
I'd your help with the questions,
Thank's alot, Adi

nuggz
28th May 2010, 05:00 PM
could be alot of old codes in there if the ECU hasn't been reset recently

pull the battery to clear out the clutter of codes, and retry

gmonkey
28th May 2010, 05:01 PM
Ouch!!

I think you shouldn't have sprayed what you did in the inlet manifold.. You've possibly killed some sensors..

Do a ecu reset by unplugging ur battery for 30min and try fault codes again

Aditi
28th May 2010, 06:05 PM
i disconnect the Sensors Before spraying,
the RPM stabilizer, throttle situation Sensor Were completely separated

inlet manifold and the Throttle - Lay and mules, and then I started to clean them
After drying I started Lahberat sensors and everything else

I only sprayed just on a metal. (Cast aluminum and other metals)
im reseting the memory and Hope for good...

gmonkey
28th May 2010, 06:41 PM
Sometimes when removing sensors they Can break or when u run it through the first time with all the cleaning agents in the system can ruin them..

Aditi
28th May 2010, 07:01 PM
Right, could be

Updating:
Although the reset, faults still arise,
Same 7 faults. http://www.tigraclub.net/phpBB3/images/smilies/icon_cry.gif

No idea where to start at all, and in some incidents where parts are...

Aditi
29th May 2010, 07:51 PM
the car start's, but reasonably.
As if there's something wrong.

I noticed when I touch electric braid - the car is Choking and Turn off straight.
Some cases should be given gas and then the car start's up, Otherwise Strterv keep trying and trying...

I took the electricity braids out, To move carefully on the total length of wires.
To see that isn't any short, And isolate them properly.

Aditi
2nd June 2010, 03:00 PM
Okay, the Electrical Wires- all right.

And here is the surprise!
After resetting of 24 hours or more, the Computer still remember the failures!

unplugged the battery completely, I plugged everything back
I Switch'd only, with no starting try, (So that the computer will not exceed the error codes in Real time)
and Still, he Introduced all the failures codes he had in his memory!

I also tried the battery reset method,
I connected the Plus Bundle to the Minus, But still the computer does not reset!

Anyone know This phenomenon ?
What to do ? and how to reset this Car Computer ? (Without connecting to scanner)

DirtyHarry
2nd June 2010, 03:08 PM
i dont think you can reset it. if memory serves me right, if the ecu gets error codes which i think are special, they will stay there permanently till they are cleared by a scanner. other general faults can come and go.
one other thing you can try is going for a drive, turn the car off, on and drive again. and repeat the process 5-10 times. that will give the ecu time to readjust/recalibrate the sensors maybe.
but i think in the end youll need to reset it via a scanner...and hope they dont come back.