PDA

View Full Version : Live audio stream to Facebook?

BEK-46P
9th May 2010, 10:56 PM
G'day fellow FB'ers,

As a DJ, I was wondering it it's possibly to play live and feed it as a live audio stream into Facebook so friends could tune into it. Not sure what equipment/gear is required but if someone could give some options on how this might be possible, that would be great.

ATM, my brain has only gone as far as to upload a premixed playlist to YouTube and then posting it to my profile (hardly live by any means, bit still a way to entertain).

gmonkey
9th May 2010, 11:34 PM
Pretty much only way I could think of is doing a Internet radio telecast and just doing a link on facebook to your station

ChrisMaz
10th May 2010, 03:12 AM
If you're offering live DJ sets. Its better just to record them in Adobe Audition and then upload them with no editing. Thats still live. Why bother paying for a streaming service?

If your set on live streaming. All you need is a computer and an internet connection. And being a DJ you'd obviously have a decent sound desk so your pretty much set. Shoot me a PM if you want a list of streaming services I get a discount on.

Snotty
16th May 2010, 08:19 PM
i dont know about live, but i see soundcloud used by a few djs and there is a souncloud app for facebook.

link to your sets?