PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEGUIARS GOODIES - NXT GENERATION

sunny
6th October 2004, 09:36 PM
FULLY SYNTHETIC NXT GENERATION
Introducing Meguiar’s nxt generation technology. New fully synthetic formulas with Engineered Synthetic Polymers (ESP) take car care to the next level.

http://www.meguiars.com.au/Images/new_products/2004/nxt_carwash.gif

NXT GENERATION CAR WASH $19.95 RRP

Emulsifies and dissolves the toughest dirt and road grime while synthetic lubricating oils glide them off the surface.

Anti-static technology helps keep your car cleaner longer. Maximises the life and shine of Tech Wax.

G12664 64oz/1.9L

http://www.meguiars.com.au/Images/new_products/2004/nxt_techwax.jpg

NXT GENERATION TECH WAX $42.95 RRP OUCH!!!

Delivers the darkest, richest, deepest shine yet.

Eliminates fine scratches and swirls. Provides the ulimate in protection and gloss. Super easy wipe off and doesn’t dry white.

G12718 18oz/532ml

Bernard Siong
6th October 2004, 09:56 PM
are these clear coat safe
i guess they should be for the price

Pharkus
6th October 2004, 09:58 PM
Is NXT any better than the Gold Class wash from Meguiars??? 2 of NXT wash = $19.95 500mL of Gold Class = 16.95

Gold class is four times more expensive so is it better. I still have about half a bottle of gold class wax as well

Dregger
6th October 2004, 10:41 PM
nahh NXT is the latest realease from them.

i got a bottle of the NXT GENERATION TECH WAX ......

the verdit.....

ITS AWSOME!!!!

got rid of all my swirl marks, i first of put a little bit on mybumper to see difference.....my black looked sooo much darker!!

definatly worth it!!

Bernard Siong
6th October 2004, 11:25 PM
do you think it will be any good on white? haha wouldnt really want it darker

Pharkus
7th October 2004, 08:58 AM
Haha...Christian.

So have you tried the wash as well. I was just wondering why it was so cheap. Means that I can use four times as much now if its just as good.

After my exam I'm going to wash, CLAY and then wax the car. I'll remember to tape the black bits this time though so they don't go white. Anyone got any idea how to get wax off those black strips??? :oops: