PDA

View Full Version : Help! Needs wheels for TS SRi Turbo.

[OPCSRi]
9th May 2010, 07:14 PM
Guys in Melbourne need your help. If anyone has wheels to fit a TS SRi Turbo could I borrow a set for a week or two. Just found two tyres had massive cracks in the side walls and I was going to get my wheels painted at a later date, but since I had seen the tyres were cracked I may as well do them now. If someone can help me out give me a bell on the number in my signature.

Cheers Steve [OPCSRi]

Forgot to mention I borrowed a set of AH cdxi wheels tonite and they would not go over the front hubs.

metry
9th May 2010, 09:50 PM
hey im based in sydney but the other night i was looking for rims for my grandmas zafira and stumbled across this set of 16s. only issue is theyre in melbourne and youll need to buy them. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/RIMS-WHEELS-HOLDEN-ASTRA-/270574044346?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3eff7844ba#ht_523wt_1165
contact the seller see if theyl sell them to you if no one can lend you a set

guy 27
9th May 2010, 10:06 PM
were the cdxi rims 16"
all genuine 16's should fit over 308's

metry
9th May 2010, 10:41 PM
yeh, well i know the sri came out with 16s. i think it has something to do with the breaks. correct me if im wrong. there are 15s that are cheaper but i didnt suggest those cause last thing id wonna do is show a set of rims that wouldnt fit. if the guy whose selling lives near you ask to try a wheel on to see if they fit