View Full Version : Whiteline Project Car: Focus RS

tomtom
2nd May 2010, 08:55 PM
http://whiteline.com.au/performance_handling.php#p30

So there IS one downunder :clapsmiley:

adam_92
2nd May 2010, 09:01 PM
nah i think its in the uk

Graeme Jeram, Whiteline technical engineer at Whiteline’s UK headquarters, is very excited about the RS and more importantly working with the new Revo-knuckle front suspension system that separates this front wheel drive from its predecessors. Graeme’s initial thoughts are "the car will certainly benefit from front & rear bars and a compliment of bushes will transform the chassis".

glider
2nd May 2010, 09:02 PM
not so sure

Graeme Jeram, Whiteline technical engineer at Whiteline’s UK headquarters, is very excited about the RS and more importantly working with

surprised if they do develop stuff OS as well tho

gmonkey
2nd May 2010, 10:22 PM
even LMFvauxhall sell the whiteline stuff.. so yep but its been sourced from us but being built over there

tomtom
2nd May 2010, 10:52 PM
nah i think its in the uk

Graeme Jeram, Whiteline technical engineer at Whiteline’s UK headquarters, is very excited about the RS and more importantly working with the new Revo-knuckle front suspension system that separates this front wheel drive from its predecessors. Graeme’s initial thoughts are "the car will certainly benefit from front & rear bars and a compliment of bushes will transform the chassis".

i wont lie i stopped reading after the pictures.