PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Rain. Your thoughts?

ChrisMaz
23rd April 2010, 07:09 PM
I think its pretty engrossing. Good script and story with excellent graphics. Pitty about the shitty static camera.

What do you guys think?

Taffy
23rd April 2010, 09:41 PM
I like it. Finished it a while back and keep meaning to play through for the extra trophies but can't get round to it...so not too sure about the replay value.
Also the part in the shopping mall makes me think how good a game like Grand Theft Auto would be with graphics that good! Awesome graphics.

gmonkey
23rd April 2010, 09:50 PM
liked it but deff had no replay ability like it was making out the story dont change at all just characters get knocked out of story at diff points.. or u dont find out the ending properly..

wouldnt recommend buying it to anyone but hire it yeh.. finished it in one days worth of play

ChrisMaz
23rd April 2010, 10:30 PM
Yeah I'd say the same. Its enjoyable but not worth the 100 bucks. Got mine with a bundle so not too worried.

In general is Motorstorm, uncharted , Resistance, MAG, little big planet, inFAMOUS and killzone worth getting?

sooty
23rd April 2010, 10:38 PM
Yeah I'd say the same. Its enjoyable but not worth the 100 bucks. Got mine with a bundle so not too worried.

In general is Motorstorm, uncharted , Resistance, MAG, little big planet, inFAMOUS and killzone worth getting?

Motorstorm = maybe, depends on how much you like racers
uncharted = just get 2, don't need to know 1 to understand it
resistance = two is better, but one's still a good game
little big planet is surprisingly a great game, especially if you have a second player
I found both infamous and killzone to be sub standard

gmonkey
23rd April 2010, 11:02 PM
hated resistance was terrible FPS IMO

uncharted 1 rocked! but think its dated by now... 2 was good but didnt move me like 1

motorstorm is crap

LBP didnt really get into it...

get prototype that was good fun and still stand by rainbow six vegas 2 as one of my fav FPS

infamous was highly repeatitve

does this mean u have a ps3 now :O thought u were a 360 only fan boy

ChrisMaz
24th April 2010, 02:33 PM
Was a 360 OWNER never a fanboy. Was just waiting to get a second console once a good deal came round. One thing I dislike about the PS3 the media centre doesn't seem as accessible in terms of formats compared to the 360.

gmonkey
24th April 2010, 02:39 PM
Can't say I've ever used it... Videolink is pretty cool but

ChrisMaz
26th April 2010, 07:20 PM
Just finished Heavy Rain. Got the happy ending damnit.

gmonkey
26th April 2010, 07:25 PM
yeh u dont want the sad ending feels like u played it for nothing...

get metal gear solid 4 it was good :)

ChrisMaz
26th April 2010, 07:30 PM
I suck at stealth games. Splinter cell is the bane of my gaming existence.

gmonkey
26th April 2010, 07:34 PM
metal gear 4 didnt have to stealth at all... u could just go guns blazing whole game :p