PDA

View Full Version : Mondeo Facelift

gmonkey
19th April 2010, 12:41 AM
Heres one of the facelift thats coming that i was telling some of you about before... i didnt expect it to be this different but... the 2010 facelift will probably have the same back/boot as this one as thats what ive been told is being changed on this facelift coming soon.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/ford/2012-ford-mondeo-coupe-ar60690.html

Pic for the lazy ones:
http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200807/2012-ford-mondeo-coupe-1_800x0w.jpg

Shay
19th April 2010, 12:44 AM
more aggressive front bumper and that would be an awesome looking car.
love those mirrors

poita
19th April 2010, 12:44 AM
looks pretty sleek for a 4 door family car.

bet theres bugger all headroom in teh back seats

gmonkey
19th April 2010, 12:45 AM
looks pretty sleek for a 4 door family car.

bet theres bugger all headroom in teh back seats

thats a coupe for ya ;)

i wanna see the xr5 variant! (edit thats probs it now looking at the wheels) ok gimme a 'RS500' version :p

Wraith
19th April 2010, 12:49 PM
At 1st glance, I likey...:)

Hopefully it'll end up looking like this and not different as what happens with most new models from initial pics to final product...

Coupe variant will be interesting, article says 217bhp IL5...you'd think it should have more grunt than that and/or that IL5 would be actually replaced with a smaller displacement similar or better power and lower emissions engine, similar to what other manufacturers are doing to newer models coming over the next few years...

guy 27
19th April 2010, 01:19 PM
apart from the lower grill area on the front bar. it doesn't do anything for me.

gmonkey
19th April 2010, 01:36 PM
apart from the lower grill area on the front bar. it doesn't do anything for me.

Haha complete opposite of me :p I think the grill is worst part hahha

Wraith
20th April 2010, 12:39 PM
Haha complete opposite of me :p I think the grill is worst part hahha

Agreed !!!

That's an odd looking area in my eyes too...the rest of it is a very sleek and flowing design, the mirrors and headlights etc. are very nicely styled...