PDA

View Full Version : Astra G Turbo Owner, Starting to enjoy some under bonnet time.

chrispix
15th April 2010, 10:16 PM
Hello world,

I put my first post in the how to's, but thought I should introduce myself so you don't think I'm spam!

Name is Christian. I actually join this forum years ago but never got into the car scene much and eventually my account timed out. I've had the Astra for about 4 years now and just starting to spend some time under the bonnet.

Hope I can give back to the community after learning so much from it over the years :)

cheers,
c

guy 27
15th April 2010, 10:16 PM
Welcome to OA

Shay
15th April 2010, 10:23 PM
A Very warm welcome mate, already contributed more to the forum in one post than most do in 100...
hope you get a lot out of the forum.

chrispix
15th April 2010, 10:27 PM

OPC
15th April 2010, 10:32 PM
get a room you 2

welcome back to opelaus christian

sooty
15th April 2010, 10:33 PM
Welcome mate, at the rate you work you could charge $3k an hour :lol:

auzvectra
16th April 2010, 06:48 AM
welcome, if that sig pic is urs, put the turbo's heatsheild back on, they loose about 0.2secs down the 1/4 with em off :(.
thats from personal experience :).

boorny88
16th April 2010, 09:59 AM
welcome mate hope you enjoy your time at opel aus

chrispix
16th April 2010, 01:42 PM
Thanks everyone :)

Auzvectra, yeah that's my engine in the pic. Next you'll tell me to take the red cap off the top of the turbo so that it breaths better :P hehe
I took that pic before putting everything back together, got a nice shiny heat shield on it now so it's all good.
Thanks again everyone.

auzvectra
16th April 2010, 03:24 PM
Thanks everyone :)

Auzvectra, yeah that's my engine in the pic. Next you'll tell me to take the red cap off the top of the turbo so that it breaths better :P hehe
I took that pic before putting everything back together, got a nice shiny heat shield on it now so it's all good.
Thanks again everyone.

haha, k then ;). funny thing, didnt even notice the red cap :p hahahaha.