PDA

View Full Version : Tax refunds of 2010

gmonkey
8th April 2010, 10:07 AM
Ok so tax time is coming up again and some of us luckier people will be getting money back not paying more. Estimating ur return what are you going to spend your money on this year???

Me:
uprated cams or painting wheels

realisticaly probably new tyres but (seems I always need new tyres at tax time...)

jastra
8th April 2010, 10:17 AM
OOO cantwait i got taxed a shit load this year :P So cant wait to get it back... mind i normally dont get it back until january-feburary next year due to business purposes.... So what i spend it oncould be anything at that stage :P

Calibrated
8th April 2010, 11:32 AM
straight into the loan on the audi. which would take it to being pretty much paid off.

glider
8th April 2010, 11:37 AM
straight into the loan on the audi. which would take it to being pretty much paid off.

right in time to buy dawns cali

03srit
8th April 2010, 11:56 AM
My long awaited fmic..can't wait!

Nurb608
8th April 2010, 12:21 PM
Straight onto the credit card!

Wraith
8th April 2010, 12:53 PM
Ok so tax time is coming up again and some of us luckier people will be getting money back not paying more. Estimating ur return what are you going to spend your money on this year???

Me:
uprated cams or painting wheels

realisticaly probably new tyres but (seems I always need new tyres at tax time...)

I'm one of those people who had to pay back money last financial year...but should hopefully break even at the next financial year...

As for years where I've had any returns, the last thing I've spent it on is anything to do with cars...it's just gone straight into the bank and swallowed up with everyday bills/living expenses...

Do you not have a house hold/mortgage and/or family to support ?? different story I suppose if your still living with your folks :)

guy 27
8th April 2010, 01:03 PM
whats tax? :lol:

gmonkey
8th April 2010, 01:10 PM
I'm one of those people who had to pay back money last financial year...but should hopefully break even at the next financial year...

As for years where I've had any returns, the last thing I've spent it on is anything to do with cars...it's just gone straight into the bank and swallowed up with everyday bills/living expenses...

Do you not have a house hold/mortgage and/or family to support ?? different story I suppose if your still living with your folks :)

Yeh got loan repayment but got that easily covered with my income anyway. Don't got credit card paid it off and got rid of while back. No family to take care of (thankfully don't plan on it any time soon, thankfully manda agrees to this aswell haha) was livin outta home but just sold the place so back in with mum for a while till get new place.

poita
8th April 2010, 02:09 PM

same same

and saving for a camera to take pics of the jellybean

boorny88
8th April 2010, 02:30 PM
possibly put it in my second account to save up for a house

dieselhead
8th April 2010, 02:36 PM

+1

SSS_Hoon
8th April 2010, 04:14 PM
whats tax? :lol:

x2

ive not paid any tax for 18 months now.

Which sux as it means i wont be getting any back, and might mean that my wife might have to pay more or could mean that she might get more back lets hope so.

What ever she gets back will most likly be spent on bills, or the home loan.

SSS_Hoon

Jerram
8th April 2010, 05:21 PM
I'm looking at a big one this year (over 2k)

but I have unfortunately very practically scheduled a year's worth of rego (more than you think cos it's qld and a v6) and Insurance to be due in late July.

but you never know i might have 500 left over to do very little with. - Maybe some aero seats or something.

liam
8th April 2010, 06:26 PM
maybe rego on a RX8!

Vectracious
8th April 2010, 10:01 PM
into our save for a deposit for a new house account.

Shay
8th April 2010, 10:31 PM
give most of it to mum and dad so i cant spend it, i always seem to get stuck with no money around xmas, same time my insurance and rego are due...

anything left over prob go into a holiday or turbo account, yes im actually going to start a turbo account :p

kabel
8th April 2010, 11:21 PM
I did not wait for tax time.....new Regal`s cam,Forge FMIC,EDS IPF handheld unit,Regal`s Diverter valve,stuff to come from Courtenay`s and yesterday bought the last set of VXR AP Racing brakes from Walkinshaw Performance.
Once the last of the bits arrive here will then have it all installed . :yesnod: