PDA

View Full Version : Question for XBOX 360 Owners

ROCCO
5th April 2010, 05:12 PM
Well i've officially joined the console owners fraternity. My brother went and bought himself a PS3 had no use for his Xbox so gave it too me (you herd correctly...I scored a XBOX 360 for free).

Seeing I know sweet F all about these things i'm wanting to know what I have to do to get it modded I want to be able to download XBOX games and play them on my machine.

I live in Victoria so would love some places down here were I can get it done.

Thanks

DEE-80Y
5th April 2010, 06:04 PM
You can find how Jtag your Xbox on Youtube, but this requires you to have some soldering skills. There are things that slot between the xbox and the HD, you just need to google xbox 360 mods.

Just remember, if MS Live find out you are on a DL'd game they will cancel you Live account. Apparently on some modded xbox's you cant do any updates on xbox live without giving away you're on a DL'd game.

poita
5th April 2010, 06:07 PM
as DEE-80Y has said if M$ find out your Xbox is modded it will be banned from being used online.

so if you want to play games online and do teh updates, dont be a tight arse ;) :p

MAD-16V
5th April 2010, 06:20 PM
You'd be silly to mod it , You will miss out on some great online features and you can play with all your mates.

If your console is banned you lose the ability to copy games to the hard drive , Forfeit any downloaded content and any ms points associated with it.

ROCCO
6th April 2010, 12:55 PM
I'm not planning on going online with it...thats what my PC is for...mainly have it for Forza and Ace Combat 6.....both of which I can download which was why I was asking. I've been doing some research and it looks like all I need to do is flash the firmware on the DVD drive????