PDA

View Full Version : No More Percy stuff from the UK

Nurb608
25th March 2010, 01:54 PM
Just thought I'd throw this up. As a few of you know I have got a fair few bits and pieces from Ian (percy) over the last few months and he has helped out with alot of group buys. Unfortunately some things have come up in his life that have forced him to chage where he spends his time.

Quoted from Ian...

end of an era-no more "ppp" stuff
thought i may as well stick this here save saying it a million times in pm's.

1st of all,my appologies to all of you who have been trying to get contact with me,there was a bit of an d.i.y mishap with my internet connection while decorating.http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/icon_redface.gifhttp://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/icon_rolleyes.gif and its not long been up and running.d'oh!.

there have been a few thing going on recently,and its with great regret that i can no longer supply "ppp" stuff to you all.

for those of you that dont know,i do work full time and make most of my stuff on my own time along with all the custom "one off" work i do.

samco are just starting to take the p1ss,they have started batch building stuff and there delivery times have gone from a couple of weeks to best part of 9 and 10 weeks in some cases,because you have go through an authorised stockist i'm spending more and more time chasing stuff from various people which is getting on my wick.

but the main reason is there has been some recent sad developments in my family life and my time comitment needs to be spent there from now on.

i'll still be on here and i'll still go to as many events and stuff as i can squeeze in,but i can't spend the hours answering my constantly rammed pm box.

i hope you all will understand.

mania
25th March 2010, 02:29 PM
Bit sad, hope he and his family are alright..

Lucky I already have my gear :)

kabel
25th March 2010, 09:37 PM
+1 here

poita
25th March 2010, 09:39 PM
Hopefully everything will turn out fine on his end.

Family is more important than cars or forums.

Send our regards mate

Nurb608
26th March 2010, 09:00 AM
Hopefully everything will turn out fine on his end.

Family is more important than cars or forums.

Send our regards mate

Completely agree there! And already done ;)

Hoss
26th March 2010, 06:26 PM
Thanks Rory for the advice. Ian will be missed as he made quality stuff and had a good customer service ethos. But as others have said, family comes first.