PDA

View Full Version : Calder Park / Bob Jane Vandalism Discussion Thread

hazrd
20th March 2010, 09:41 PM
Pulled this from another forum.. What does everyone think?

The forum that posted the below, may also be organising a cruise to get some dollars together to donate to the Oakleigh BJ franchise (as the repair bill would have cost a pretty penny) to show them that there are genuine car enthusiasts on their side.

Only idiots take part in this type criminal action.

I can never understand Bob Jane every-time there seems to be some good will and understanding for these type of events he cancels them, any wonder people are sick of Calder and looking for a new solution for drag and motor-sport events.

=================================================
Current email in circulation.

Many of you would have seen the Premier of Victoria’s facebook.

On there is a poll for the most popular subject.

The new Drag Racing venue has topped the poll.

Now to vote on the poll you must register. This is to ensure that those responding are Victorians.

So please everyone of you…go to the following link – register – then support the poll! (Errr – NOW!!!!)

http://www.premier.vic.gov.au/share-your-ideas/item/root/build-a-drag-strip-in-melbourne.html

Do it now guys as we have their attention and they are trying to see how many ‘Victorians’ want this…and get friends and relations who are supportive to do the same!

ROCCO
20th March 2010, 10:20 PM
Signed up and i'd be prepared to donate to the Bob Jane store....even if something like all the enthusiasts turned up in there cars during store hours and each donated in person to the store...would get publicity and show that there are true enthusiasts out there and not only hoons

poita
20th March 2010, 10:27 PM
im in support of you guys doing something like this rocco

ope11
20th March 2010, 11:08 PM
from my sources ,i found a little information, apparently it was only to be postpone to a later date, but because of what happen with the dickheads ,looks like it is definately finished,, :(

hopefully its not to late and they haven't scared of the sponser's

Good luck it's gunna need alot of support :)

ROCCO
21st March 2010, 09:47 AM
hmmm i'll put the feelers out there and see what we can come up with...