PDA

View Full Version : Gsl rally sport

ROCCO
1st March 2010, 11:24 AM
Hi All,

Wasn't exactly sure where to post this but basically I bought some new slotted rotors and pads for the H. Been speaking with Greg for a while. This post is just to say thanks. Greg was most helpful with all the questions I had and the emails took all of maybe 10 min to get a reply from him I would highly recommend him and his company.

AWESOME SERVICE!! :clapsmiley:

Thanks

Rocco

Keep'emRunning
1st March 2010, 12:13 PM
yep, def one of the good guys in the auto parts business!

auzvectra
1st March 2010, 12:56 PM
yes, i have dealt with greg numerous times, with over 3-4K worth of gear and he has always been helpful and knowledgeable. all products is local stock have arrived in supriseinly short time, even the same day for 1 order.

so yeh, +1 to the thanks department of gsl :).

gslrallysport
1st March 2010, 01:02 PM
Thanks lads! Appreciate the kind words, and we'll continue to do the best we can!

gslrallysport
1st March 2010, 01:03 PM
arrived in supriseinly short time, even the same day for 1 order.
And a couple that took a little longer :(

But any parts that are in stock, and ordered before about 11am to the Brisbane metro area will see delivery same day!

auzvectra
1st March 2010, 01:20 PM
And a couple that took a little longer :(

But any parts that are in stock, and ordered before about 11am to the Brisbane metro area will see delivery same day!

yeh well u did let me know they were gonna take a while, and i was in no hurry :).
not like the guy doing my pistons, that has hit is maximum time already n could be another month :'(.