PDA

View Full Version : The Worlds most Exhilarating Game.

ChrisMaz
21st February 2010, 12:32 AM
Our lives are soon to be complete.

Featuring hours of monotonous driving and thousands of lukewarm truck stop pies.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut-trailer-uk-truck/62173?r=1

Vectracious
21st February 2010, 09:08 AM
graphics look pretty good, but agree - would be quite unexciting to play.

Loved the dramatic trailer music dubbed over the top of it - was expecting movie trailer man to come on and start saying things like " ONE man..... ONE truck.... ONE desire...... In a truck stop - you must fight to survive....."

gmonkey
21st February 2010, 10:23 AM
im waiting for topgear to bag this out...

change gear change gear, kill a prositute..change gear change gear

glider
21st February 2010, 10:25 AM
At 1:09 the truck goes over a small humpback bridge. Now surely a HGV truck would be over the weight limit for using such small roads?glad to see that is the most pressing issue... :lol:

I would have started with WTF WHY?

best truck sim has to be by far Big Rigs: Over the road racing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rigs:_Over_the_Road_Racing

hazrd
22nd February 2010, 10:22 AM
think about it though....

flight simulator... but in a truck... now i know flight simulator was more exciting, but people are more into planes than they are trucks....

nope... dont think i can argue my way out of this one...

tomtom
22nd February 2010, 12:40 PM
Guys this i sjust a primer for their line of simulation games.

The big daddy one will be coming out in winter called

"Reading Simulator". Its a First-Person-Reader game. You star as Luke Warmhill whos a kid in his room, reading a book. The book is Twilight. You have abilities to page flip, look out the window (to rest your eyes).

ROCCO
22nd February 2010, 01:53 PM

"Reading Simulator". Its a First-Person-Reader game. You star as Luke Warmhill whos a kid in his room, reading a book. The book is Twilight. You have abilities to page flip, look out the window (to rest your eyes).

I laughed so hard at this I fell off my chair....hahahaha

hazrd
22nd February 2010, 08:18 PM

u cant forget the bookmark feature..... for when u want to save your game

Keep'emRunning
23rd February 2010, 11:33 AM
..maybe there's an option to smuggle illegal immigrants who are stuffed into coffee crates to avoid sniffer dog detection.

Pulling up to an inspection station has never been so scary....

ChrisMaz
23rd February 2010, 04:21 PM
Just imagine how hectic those police chases would be.